Basler BT-67 FSX (freeware 5th July) - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Basler BT-67 FSX (freeware 5th July)

Members +
    Superbly done and best of all.... TOTALLY FREE! Thank you oh "Cheesy" One!
    On my tombstone shall read:
    "He ran out of fuel, altitude and airspeed all at once."

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano Zibell View Post
    My main fuel pumps indicator lights don't go green, like shown in the manual. Under any circumstance. Bug?
    Depends on what is "any circumstance". They should be on by default when you start with a new flight (not a loaded flight, often difficult to anticipate what is saved with a saved flight). Green indicates STBY pumps are on - are they in your case?

I am having similar issues with fuel pumps and problems not starting generally. I am usually starting from a saved default flight: e.g. the C172 with all the switches set the right way. Sometimes props move but can't get them to light (condition levers and ignition switches in the right places); other times the props just won't budge at all. Sometimes re-loading the a/c fixes it, but not always. This is certainly not a criticism as I find turboprops - among my favorites - real pigs generally to start in FS!

b/t/w - been clocking miles recently in your wonderful Starliner - never get tired of any of your family of Connies .. :salute:
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

It may be my misinterpretation of the manual (it says check lights green). Yes, the standby pump lights do go green when they turn on. The main pump ones, however, do not. They do go red when I turn them off.

But the pumps work and I can start the aircraft from cold and dark with no issues whatsoever, so not a big deal. (not even sure they're supposed to turn green anymore )

Members +
    Blog Entries
    I love this model and like the rest been waiting for it for a long time. So when I heard the new that she was out I downloaded it right away and took her up for a spin. I was amazed at the detail of this aircraft, as I flow her. You guys put great effort into creating it and as I've read from others, and agree whole heartly with she is as good if not better than a lot of payware birds out there.

What tickled me even more was that not even 24 hours later it was added to the FSEconmey data base for use with that wonderful addon. I quickly picked on up and have been flying her ever since then. Great work guys, I look forward to when all the repaint are done by Cheesy and hope that there will be a paintkit coming as well .

Quick little redo of the stock Thai AF paint for my FSE bird.
    Attachment 69067

Cheese-Strike, you hit it out of the park with the Basler Turbo Conversions paint. Will it be available? It's my favorite paint job!!!

Daniel
    Dandog

Just This Guy!

Fantastic plane!! I see some repaints here, but, sorry for stupid question, where is paintkit? I can't find it.

There isn't one released yet... Ask Cheasy...

The work others and myself (not posted here) have done, has been by 'reverse engineering' paint schemes to create a basic template.

Ok, thanks :salute:

Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    There isn't one released yet... Ask Cheasy...

The work others and myself (not posted here) have done, has been by 'reverse engineering' paint schemes to create a basic template.
    the followin repaints are not simple or anything like that

Basler BT-67 Delta Airlines

Basler BT-67 World Travel Airlines repaint

Basler BT
    -67 Capital Airlines

Basler BT-67 Emerald Harbor Air theme
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Hello Daniel, any news about your textures for the Basler - looking forward to your paint-jobs ?

Kindly regards

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Hello Daniel, any news about your textures for the Basler - looking forward to your paint-jobs ?
    All of us, Woodstock ... and there is going to be a base pack V2, too, addressing some of the issues that were raised here and elsewhere.

Don't forget to put in a NAV/GPS switch! I don't think there is one, if so I haven't found it .
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

I just got AntarticX and wish there were more paints for the ski version. It is cool flying around the Antartic in the cool Basler.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddog View Post
    Don't forget to put in a NAV/GPS switch! I don't think there is one, if so I haven't found it .
    Use the CDI button on the Garmin. Yes, I know it's not obvious...

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Got it and updated it, thanks,

Now all that left it to get the repaint kit

Updated wheel textures
    Attachment 69369

1st texture set will be online tomorrow
    updated 'Polar 5' and new 'Polar 6' livery

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseStrike View Post
    Basler BT-67 Base Pack V2.0 now available!

-> Get it here! <-
    Cheese,

What is the difference between the original release and this one (V2.0)?

I know there must of been some improvement(s) here but I am not aware of them.

The panel layout is changed. It's more in terms of what one would expect, but the new indicated airspeed gauge only goes up to 200 knots and is capped at 170, which doesn't make much sense, considering the old one was much more suitable.

Edit: Apparently, it's the same gauge as on the actual Basler, so plus one for realism. Go figure...

first textures are online! Did some updates to the base pack 'Polar 5'

more to follow tomorrow

Thank you very much for your hard work - great paints, like them all !!!! The Basler BT-67 is a great gift to us simmers - absolut fantastic and "payware-quality" (imho). Looking forward to the rest of your paintwork - specifically to all the Polar-Flyers.

Kindest regards

Dirk

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Thank you very much for your hard work - great paints, like them all !!!! The Basler BT-67 is a great gift to us simmers - absolut fantastic and "payware-quality" (imho). Looking forward to the rest of your paintwork - specifically to all the Polar-Flyers.

Kindest regards

Dirk
    Well put could have not said it better myself.

Members who have read this thread: 196