A Spot Of Warbirdsim Sight Seeing

Thread: A Spot Of Warbirdsim Sight Seeing

A Spot Of Warbirdsim Sight Seeing

Been away from my simming for a week or so due to ill health.

When I came back, I did a VERY light trip in the magical Little Friends 1 P51-D. No navigation and no concern for correct proceedures even. I wanted PURE pleasure and some bloody respite.

The WBS P51-D & FSX gave it in abundance. A BIG thanks to John T and friends for this great bird...

If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Nice video, and the WBS P51,D is indeed a blast. I like the scenery, what is that, if I may ask?

Cheers,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    Nice video, and the WBS P51,D is indeed a blast. I like the scenery, what is that, if I may ask?

Cheers,
    Mark
    Yeh it's great scenery, especially when the weather is set right. It's the SoCal photoscenery pack from MegaSceneryX
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Great to see you're enjoying it, Dougal! (and you've got the 'top down', I see, too) ; )

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV