RAZBAM T-2 Buckeye FSX released (Payware) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: RAZBAM T-2 Buckeye FSX released (Payware)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Can you check the aileron movement on the latest version? I believe they move the wrong way both from inside and outside views?
    I'll check that Dimus. As I'm working on some additional repaints (...and how do you like the HAF repaint?) will check that in the mean time.

Cheers,
    Hank

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Can you check the aileron movement on the latest version? I believe they move the wrong way both from inside and outside views?
    Sorry Dimus, it was wrong both ways in the original release

It´s fixed now

Best regards

Prowler

You're right Prowler. I reinstalled it and it works OK now. Apparently I still had the original installed when I checked. Thanks for the update!

I love the HAF paint Hank! It was the main reason why I bought this plane and your A-7H and TA-7H. Very well done all!

I had some problems with the weapons.The only that works are the bomb, the guns and the rockets don't work at all.I read carefully the manual.Also the Gunnery radar is not working.I try different setting but the On Target Light is always off.
    The forum is down, whre can i get a support for this addon?

Ron, thanks for updating my account with the downloads. Really enjoying both aircraft.

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

T-2

I was finally able to log in to my account by using Mozilla Firefox (IE failed every time) but my downloads are not available and still read as 0

Please reset my downloads

Thanks,

ramsa329

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsa329 View Post
    I was finally able to log in to my account by using Mozilla Firefox (IE failed every time) but my downloads are not available and still read as 0

Please reset my downloads

Thanks,

ramsa329
    Done

One of the issues we are having is emails landing somewhere else where we don´t monitor them..this is the reason for the apparent lack of response, sorry for the delays

Best regards

Prowler

Quote Originally Posted by Maury2008 View Post
    I had some problems with the weapons.The only that works are the bomb, the guns and the rockets don't work at all.I read carefully the manual.Also the Gunnery radar is not working.I try different setting but the On Target Light is always off.
    The forum is down, whre can i get a support for this addon?
    I sent you an e-mail.

I've been keeping up with the contents of this thread. I hope you RAZBAM people take a couple days off and sleep sometime soon. Great job on the plane, and the support. Here's a kodak, headed north, out of Edwards AFB. I think China Lake NAS is out here some place...

MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    I've been keeping up with the contents of this thread. I hope you RAZBAM people take a couple days off and sleep sometime soon. Great job on the plane, and the support. Here's a kodak, headed north, out of Edwards AFB. I think China Lake NAS is out here some place...

Sleep? I don't know that beast. Haven't seen it in a long a time.
    That is a nice picture.

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    I was glad to see that the Forums were up and running this morning. I'll re-d/l the newer version.

I forgot to announce that the forums are up.
    Also, we have updated the store configuration. We hope that this will do away with that pesky incomplete download problem.

Pleae be advised that the stoe configuration has been updated. With this update the login and cart problems should disappear.

Members who have read this thread: 3