Restauravia Mirage III B / IIIC / IIIR / IIID / IIIE for FSX !
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restauravia Mirage III B / IIIC / IIIR / IIID / IIIE for FSX !

Restauravia Mirage III B / IIIC / IIIR / IIID / IIIE for FSX !

After beautifull Fouga Magister, Zéphyr and Mystère IV, French Restauravia team
    is actually working on a Mirage IIIB / IIIC / IIIR / IIID / IIIE family for FSX !!!!

http://www.virtua-aerodesign.net/Index.htm

Stay tuned !

VaporZ

Hello VaporZ,

Thank for the publicity about our work. However the work advance in a normal peace. So nothing will be uploaded before a long time. Good things take time to be finished. That is the real life. (smile)

As you said: stay tuned

Have a good day

Benoit
    ALPHA BLEU CIEL Gmax Ac RESTAURAVIA Royale French Navy

WOW !!!! This is gonna be good for sure :-D

If their Mystère IV is any indication, this series will definitely be a nice addition to the sim.
    2012 is lining up to be a very good year for Mirage fans.
    :ernae:

You can also follow the evolution of this project on a french forum available here :
    http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewto...p?id=39522&p=2

Some screenshots of the IIIB TwinSeater are available on message no.26
    VC will be available for both seats on the TwinSeater version !

BeeGee of "Restauravia Team" is also confirming that current "beta testers" for this project
    are real former French Armée De l'Air Mirage IIIB/C Pilots !!!!

Looks very very good !

VaporZ

Quote Originally Posted by VaporZ View Post
    You can also follow the evolution of this project on a french forum available here :
    http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewto...p?id=39522&p=2

BeeGee of "Restauravia Team" is also confirming that current "beta testers" for this project
    are real former French Armée De l'Air Mirage IIIB/C Pilots !!!!

Looks very very good !

VaporZ
    It certainly does!!!

The front panel of the IIIB looks great.

In addition to the Armée de l'Air schemes (initially each IIIC unit had a couple IIIB on hand before they were all consolidated to Dijon) the IIIB was also flown by SAAF (IIIBZ) and Israel (IIIBJ). So there will be many possible schemes.

BeeGee of "Restauravia Team" is also confirming that current "beta testers" for this project are real former French Armée De l'Air Mirage IIIB/C Pilots !!!!
    That always helps.

Lost for words cannot wait!!!!!!!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano Zibell View Post
    So... how is it going?
    Still being worked on. Their latest post here: http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewto...p?id=39522&p=4 is nearly two months ago though. But it is a big project and obviously based on the latest images isn't going to be a simple bang-out-another-airplane effort. It should be a a good one.

What a beautiful aircraft can't wait to try out the Mirage III/D
    Roshane"Python" Samarasekara

Who said Kiwis can't fly?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i5 3570K @ 4.6ghz | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | G.Skill 16GB Ares | EVGA Nvidia GTX 660 SC | Coolermaster X6 Heatsink | Corsair C70 Case | Seasonic 620W PSU

This is gonna be a cracker for sure
    Roshane"Python" Samarasekara

Who said Kiwis can't fly?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i5 3570K @ 4.6ghz | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | G.Skill 16GB Ares | EVGA Nvidia GTX 660 SC | Coolermaster X6 Heatsink | Corsair C70 Case | Seasonic 620W PSU

You just know this thing is going to be a good one, look at the VC shots, they look great!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Hello,
    These Mirage looks great! If it's as the mystere and the fouga,
    I have a little question for Restauravia: is the bloch 152 a native FSX model? Because I've a bug in the VC and the prop dispear under the trees, the house, etc...
    Bravo,
    L.M

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold View Post
    Hello,
    These Mirage looks great! If it's as the mystere and the fouga,
    I have a little question for Restauravia: is the bloch 152 a native FSX model? Because I've a bug in the VC and the prop dispear under the trees, the house, etc...
    Bravo,
    L.M

Hello Leopold,

The Bloch 152 is not a FsX native model. I have had similar problems when I have try it on FsX. Do not expect a native FsX version since the modeler is not working now on virtual model. He prefer now the R/C aircraft model.

Have a good day

Benoit
    ALPHA BLEU CIEL Gmax Ac RESTAURAVIA Royale French Navy

Ok, tanks for that reply. I think that they aren't a lot of french warbird for FSX sp2: only fs9/cfs2 model( the great bloch152, the f4u7, the D520, D501).
    But with the magnific mirage III, it will be better

Can't wait for that Mirage family, they look superb !!! ;-)

Best
    DagR

Very nice, looking forward to this one.

The two members above statements cause my excitment to rise even more knowing there skills with a paintbrush, me in particular being a huge fan and collector of thier work with the F16 and many others!!! (Let the good times "Roll" pardon the pun!) lol :ernae:
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Looking good, been adicted to buzzing the Alps in a IIIS for years

Hope I'm not stepping on any toes but does anyone know anything about the status of this project*, found it while stumbling through the french forum linked on the previous page. Dosn't seem to be any activity in this thread in over a year and its the first I've heard of her so hope its not dead in the water.

*USS Oriskany SCB-27C/125A: http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=30344

Craig
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

Has Restauravia closed down? I've just been to their website and nothing seems to open, there is a message which seems to be a goodbye note.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Looks like it.... Never been very good in French, but the first line is something like "All stories have an end.."
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

It looks that way...

Attachment 72486

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Members who have read this thread: 120