Restauravia Mirage III B / IIIC / IIIR / IIID / IIIE for FSX ! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Restauravia Mirage III B / IIIC / IIIR / IIID / IIIE for FSX !

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    Did i understand right? A M3E, D or R is planned?
    So far i know only B and C are here....
    :thumbup:
    Hopeful based on something they posted way in the beginning of the IIIB project. But time will tell and it takes a lot of time to develop for FSX these days. In the meantime for those lucky enough to have it, or those with no scruples who download from Torrent or pass things around, there is always Mark Harper's Mirage III/5.

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    I encourage restauravia to bring out their M3C, because then it's easyly to produce also the M3E (the measures are the same but the cockpit is an other) the M3R (only the nose changes) and the M3S. The M3S is the most difficult to do i think. At the M3C/E you must add a Hughes MA-1 "TARAN" Radar, similar to them the Tiger II, an IP-3810ALR RWR, A Moving map of Switzerland, AIM-9L Missiles, AIM-4D Missiles, Canard wings and an ATAR 9K-50 powerplant. I hope Restauravia will bring out soon their M3C so we can repaint it! hooooray
    Please do a study of the Mirage III. The wings, radome, and tailfin are about the only things the same between a IIIC and a IIIE. The IIIR is based on the IIIE so it is even further away from the IIIC. If you want a IIIS that is still available please take a look at Isra's offering: http://www.isra.ch/index.htm

Yeah, But them from Isra's for FS9. In anycase, i hope that restauravia releases a IIIC and a IIIR. Then we can do approximately all the repaints we search :sly: fictious too.
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Any news this is project released date???

http://restauravia.fr/index.html

Nothing new to report.

Members who have read this thread: 120