Restauravia Mirage III B / IIIC / IIIR / IIID / IIIE for FSX ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restauravia Mirage III B / IIIC / IIIR / IIID / IIIE for FSX !

I'll be very sorry to see Restauravia shut down. They have done some excellent work for the Flight Sim community and I thank them very much for what they have freely given to us. I hope their work will be carried on somehow.

What a pity... the M3 project seemed to be quite advanced...

Quote Originally Posted by daisan View Post
    What a pity... the M3 project seemed to be quite advanced...
    I agree, hopefully it will resurface eventually. But at the moment....."darn, another one gone."

Hank

Yea, this is a major bummer.

sorry to see them Go They did amazing work ! I Was Looking forward to that Mirage aswell
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

it's not over

The current Restauravia site is closing but it's not over and they are working hard on new projects.
    http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewto...474856#p474856

The more recent models from restauravia were also released via flightsim.com. But as the links from the restauravia.com site are dead I assume the older models are not longer available.

I have searched high and low, but I haven't been able to locate the Bloch MB152 model on one of my backup CDs.

Can anybody direct me to a link where this model still can be found?

Thanks,
    Huub

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Merci bien mon ami! :salute:

Huub

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post

Quote Originally Posted by VaporZ View Post
    After beautifull Fouga Magister, Zéphyr and Mystère IV, French Restauravia team
    is actually working on a Mirage IIIB / IIIC / IIIR / IIID / IIIE family for FSX !!!!

http://www.virtua-aerodesign.net/Index.htm

Stay tuned !

VaporZ
    The Mirage project dead?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    The Mirage project dead?
    No, Restauravia has trouble with their web site but the MirageIIIB project is well progressing.
    They just want to work out of the lights in order to keep safe (no company lawer or thing like that...)

Regards
    S.

Their website is back up -- almost 100%.

http://www.virtua-aerodesign.net/index.html

And with this comment...

"To the concerns expressed by many enthusiasts: no, the Restauravia team has continued its
    activity of modeling for MSFS, she is always booming, with full projects head! and Yes, a famous
    aircraft of the 1960s whose name begins with M and ended up III will see the day!"

:ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Their website is back up -- almost 100%.

http://www.virtua-aerodesign.net/index.html

And with this comment...

"To the concerns expressed by many enthusiasts: no, the Restauravia team has continued its
    activity of modeling for MSFS, she is always booming, with full projects head! and Yes, a famous
    aircraft of the 1960s whose name begins with M and ended up III will see the day!"

:ernae:

Thanks for the info Frank !
    A very very good news indeed !

2013 will probably be a "Mirage Year" for FSX with Metal Mesh Mirage 2000C and Restauravia
    Mirage IIIB/C/D/E/R projects.

VaporZ

Excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are working on a mirage iiid????
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    they are working on a mirage iiid????
    No, they work on the Mirage IIIC and they have plans for the Mirage F1.

Cheers,
    Hank

Hi hank! But also, why is the title included mirage IIID?

Cheers Ale
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Hi hank! But also, why is the title included mirage IIID?

Cheers Ale
    You'll have to ask VaporZ. He titled the thread a couple years ago.

hi franek are you german?
    Miro

hi franek are you german?
    No, I live near San Diego, California. I have German in my heritage though.
    That's where the last name came from. (1/2 German, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Czech)

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    No, I live near San Diego, California. I have German in my heritage though.
    That's where the last name came from. (1/2 German, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Czech)
    Hi Frank,
    With a such heritage if you don't like beer... May be Belgium is missing (lol)
    Regards,
    S.

Quote Originally Posted by sparouty View Post
    Hi Frank,
    With a such heritage if you don't like beer... May be Belgium is missing (lol)
    Regards,
    S.
    Ha! Hi Sylvain. I love beer of all types and my beer belly shows it.

Quote Originally Posted by VaporZ View Post
    Thanks for the info Frank !
    A very very good news indeed !

2013 will probably be a "Mirage Year" for FSX with Metal Mesh Mirage 2000C and Restauravia
    Mirage IIIB/C/D/E/R projects.

VaporZ
    Did i understand right? A M3E, D or R is planned?
    So far i know only B and C are here....
    :thumbup:
    Miro

I encourage restauravia to bring out their M3C, because then it's easyly to produce also the M3E (the measures are the same but the cockpit is an other) the M3R (only the nose changes) and the M3S. The M3S is the most difficult to do i think. At the M3C/E you must add a Hughes MA-1 "TARAN" Radar, similar to them the Tiger II, an IP-3810ALR RWR, A Moving map of Switzerland, AIM-9L Missiles, AIM-4D Missiles, Canard wings and an ATAR 9K-50 powerplant. I hope Restauravia will bring out soon their M3C so we can repaint it! hooooray
    Miro

Members who have read this thread: 120