A very special CFS2 to FS9 shipquestion

Thread: A very special CFS2 to FS9 shipquestion

A very special CFS2 to FS9 shipquestion

Sry guys...

Take a look here

http://www.geocities.jp/mtyjr101/index.htm

There'll you find the german aircraft carrier "Graf Zeppelin". Most ships (all ship addons) are working in FS9 but not the ones I have testet from this site :-(
    Is it it really imposible ?

Greets Andi

Hi Andi,
    Well with a bit of messing around it does. Basically replacing one of the working ship mdls for the ol' Zep's and there you go!

Cheers

Shessi

Question

pooh ! honestly, I don't really understand what you mean ? Can you give an example pls ?

Greets Andi

PS: I've forget to say that my FS won't start after installing the Zep or the Lützow. Thats the mainprob :-(

Hi Andi,
    It is the airfile that is the problem in these ships. So copy a working ship in Fs9, another large ac carrier is good. Then re-name the file as Graf Zepplin, replace the mdl with the Graf Zep one, rename the model.cfg as Graf Zepplin, also the airfile, and change the entries in the .cfg to Graf Zepplin. In other words change the whole file to reflect the name of Graf Zepplin. You will then have a working Graf Zep and any other you choose to use, just do the same with the other mdls and file names.

Cheers

Shessi

Over at FlightSim.com a clever fellow named Erwin Welker has uploaded a series of files that will let you sail cfs2 ships in FS9.

Search for his name, download one of his packs, insert the model and texture you want to use, edit the config to suit, and you should be good to go.

IT WORKS !!! HAHAHA ! THX Shessi and pfflyers !!!!!!! THX soooo much !!! You have made me very happy ! Greets (a very happy) Andi :salute:

Attachment 52627

Wunderbar!

:ernae:

Shessi

I search for the "I like it button" like at Facebook. And now the "Lützow". THX 1000 times !!!

Also the S-100 works now, with help from Erwin Welkers S-15 files. THX to Pfflyers for the advice ! Only the Lützow makes still problems... I'm still working on it :-)
    Attachment 52696