Native FSX A-4 Skyhawk !!!!!

No, unfortunately this is not a scoop !

Just a comment to know from all of you :

If you could eventually buy a payware Native FSX "family" of A-4 Skyhawk ;
    and
    Where could be a FSX A-4 Skyhawk on your "must buy" priority listing ;

In the meantime read this incredible "Hypothetical History" ( What if ) of
    A-4 Skyhawks in Fleet Air Arm ( Royal Navy ) Service

and imagine all these profiles as repaints of an future FSX A-4 Skyhawk !

http://www.clubhyper.com/reference/s...ervicejh_1.htm

http://www.clubhyper.com/reference/s...ervicejh_2.htm

VaporZ

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    We´re on it, but we cant show you anything yet, not until i think there is something worth showing, but i can guarantee it´s going to have a LOT of clever coding in it, and you will have to fly it by the numbers..

Best regards

Prowler

As a side note a US based company has just closed a deal on I believe 9 A-4G skyhawks that were being kept in storage. The company is tied in with the Heavy Metal jet team...so hopefully we may see an A-4 demo team at some point in the future.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/us-c...yhawks-4539033

The RNZAF A-4s which are part of this deal are actually a mix of A-4Ks and A-4Gs but have been updated to A-4"Kahu" standard which include updated avionics weapons system including an APG-66 radar (same as the F-16). The remaining Skyhawks have been allocated to various museums in New Zealand and Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler1111 View Post
    We´re on it, but we cant show you anything yet, not until i think there is something worth showing, but i can guarantee it´s going to have a LOT of clever coding in it, and you will have to fly it by the numbers..

Best regards

Prowler
    Friggen Fan Dang Didley Fantastic eyeballs stuck to the RAZBAM site for all ... I want 28 'K's with another 10 'TK's , oh bugger guess i have to finish off the 50th anniversary paint .... Hang on ! it the 75th anniversary of the RNZAF this next year :salute:

Looking forward this one Ron , hey look at 'Naki' Paul,s posting , he was so excited he posted TWICE !

WONDERFUL!

yes, I can not wait ...

I'm looking so much forward to the Harrier Plus and the scooter in RAZBAM quality!!!!!!!!!

:ernae:

Yeah, I've been waiting for the Razbam scooter ever since they released the A-7 series. Especially the short nosed A/B series. Well, all of them, actually, but the A/B are my favorite from an aesthetic standpoint.

Jonesing for the A-4

For those who have it, The Razbam A-4 ports over rather well and will do till the Native Bird drops!! Love the look of the 2 seater scooters man!! :salute::salute::salute:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Whoops double post!
    PAUL , Your allowed to , I was to post three times but think the world would have got sick off bloody KIWIS

@ RATTLER , I think this will be one special package , the TA-4 and Single works fine in FSX but for a few issues .... now to get a full blown here we go FSX A4 ..... ooooo Boy !

Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    PAUL , Your allowed to , I was to post three times but think the world would have got sick off bloody KIWIS

@ RATTLER , I think this will be one special package , the TA-4 and Single works fine in FSX but for a few issues .... now to get a full blown here we go FSX A4 ..... ooooo Boy !
    I too am of the mindset that this will one of the Greats from Razbam, I love the A-7, Eventhough I had to Learn how to fly it correctly,. LOL Happy to report No Flameouts, The Scooter is one of my Favs, Thanks to Top Gun and Discovery Wings, Back in the Day. I wish Someone would get a Proper F-15E Strike Eagle Going Hint Hint. Not one that is halfway done then Mothballed, Boy I was Looking forward to thatone. :salute:
    :salute::salute:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rattler , You see the last A4 cockpit , a little A7 .. then add a little F-15 - was more the 16 , imagine your little scooter with all the fancy - close to the 15s or your cockpit but guess this pit was the RNZAF last and the Skyhawks final inside look .

Fingers Crossed , wont say that cos we no we will get this variant , the 'Kahu' and required will be able to access to details and insides and out , so that may be handy , but we must also have our early faves

Until a Freeware A4-G comes along (I'm an old pensioner you see) I'll happily fly the pictured, crudely painted RAN craft around Jervis Bay.

Here's to a good year,

Deafal

Ron knows that the "Scooter" is still a favorite of mine, even the ported version.

And back in the mid-1970s, I managed to get a few rides in a TA-4J (BUNO 158126), which is now at a museum in Argentina. Those were the best rides of any of the back seat trips I took back then.

Pete

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    ..We are still on it..i promise pics next week..just remind me..there is a lot happening at RAZBAM currently..

Prowler

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler1111 View Post
    ..We are still on it..i promise pics next week..just remind me..there is a lot happening at RAZBAM currently..

Prowler
    Hopefully that means the A-6 is coming too then!! I know you were talking awhile back about possibly doing redo's on them. Look forward to the A-4, and I will hold ya to the screens next week. Look forward to seeing what you do with the package even though I have never flown the original. Been holding out for the redo. :salute:
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Ron knows that the "Scooter" is still a favorite of mine, even the ported version.

And back in the mid-1970s, I managed to get a few rides in a TA-4J (BUNO 158126), which is now at a museum in Argentina. Those were the best rides of any of the back seat trips I took back then.

Pete
    Half your luck Pete. :-( I'm a reject from The Fleet Air Arm (FAA), known formally as the Australian Navy Aviation Group, a division of the Royal Australian Navy (RAN), because of partial deafness (Tinnitus) in the left ear.

My only flights are FS flights.

Anyway, this ported A4-G that I "roughly" painted in RAN texture is a delight to stall and recover. In a slight climb (at altitude :-) ), throw everything top-left with right rudder and it "eventually" stalls, lays on its back and falls out of the sky. It is recoverable, not like other craft which lose their grip on reality and become detached from the program. Somebody did a great job on its flight dynamics. I might try and attach smoke to it next.

Cheers,

Deafal

Quote Originally Posted by deafal View Post
    Half your luck Pete. :-( I'm a reject from The Fleet Air Arm (FAA), known formally as the Australian Navy Aviation Group, a division of the Royal Australian Navy (RAN), because of partial deafness (Tinnitus) in the left ear.

My only flights are FS flights.

Anyway, this ported A4-G that I "roughly" painted in RAN texture is a delight to stall and recover. In a slight climb (at altitude :-) ), throw everything top-left with right rudder and it "eventually" stalls, lays on its back and falls out of the sky. It is recoverable, not like other craft which lose their grip on reality and become detached from the program. Somebody did a great job on its flight dynamics. I might try and attach smoke to it next.

Cheers,

Deafal

Is your ported A-4G a Razbam bird? Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Is your ported A-4G a Razbam bird? Pete
    It's an Upgrade Of Kazunori Ito's FS2002/2004 A-4C for FSX by Bruce Fitzgerald. It comes with a "blank" texture that I used to paint an RAN textured bird.

http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloa...as-4c-skyhawk/

For those without an account for the above:

http://simviation.com/1/download-fil...zip&fileId=518

Cheers,

Deafal

Members who have read this thread: 0