RAZBAM Once in a lifetime sale!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RAZBAM Once in a lifetime sale!

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there

RAZBAM Once in a lifetime sale!

RAZBAM announces itīs "Once in a lifetime" sale!
    Every single product, from September 18 at 00:00 Eastern TIme up to October 31st 23:59 Easter Time, 2011, will cost USD 5.00 each!. Thatīs right, each product will cost a mere 5 dollars!, take advantage of this HUGE promotion, since it will happen just ONCE! All RAZBAM distributors participate in this promotion, but we would love you to buy direct at

http://razbamsims.com/store/

Best regards

Prowler

Hey guys.....if there are any Razbam FS9 planes you have been eyeballing, now's the time to grab them. I just picked up the Banshee Promotion Pack. $5!

What other FS9 planes are there?

How about 4 packages of A-4 Skyhawks? Or two packages of Skyraiders? T-2 Buckeye?

This may be your last chance to pick up these FS9 packages. Ron (Razbam) stated in the FSX forum that some of the packages may disappear after this sale...so that may mean that the FS9 birds may vanish. Don't miss this chance to add some nice wings to your collection. I have already had the Banshee up for a flight....it is NICE! Been looking at that one for a while....and at $5 I could not pass it up.

I have owned the Skyhawks Vol. 4 and the T-2 Buckeye packages for a while (bought them back in my CFS2 days...and since the FS9 version was included in the deal....I saved it for the day I got FS9). The Skyhawks are SWEET! And the Buckeye is perfect for those of us who love trainer aircraft. Detailing is very nice, VCs are sharp. And they fly like as good as they look.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's hard to argue with $5 pricing. Definitely a deal of a lifetime. Many thanks to the Razbam team! I've been eyeballing the Breguet 1050 Alize for a while, and think I'll snap it up now. I've got a thing for "different" aircraft, and the Alize definitely fits the bill.
    -Mark

Pretty good deal, for sure! I'm thinking about the T-2 Buckeye and the Skyraiders Vol.2 packages. Does anybody know if either (or both) come with a 2D panel? Due to my eyesight, I'm a 2D kind of guy.

LA

Quote Originally Posted by andersel View Post
    Pretty good deal, for sure! I'm thinking about the T-2 Buckeye and the Skyraiders Vol.2 packages. Does anybody know if either (or both) come with a 2D panel? Due to my eyesight, I'm a 2D kind of guy.

LA
    Yes, they do have 2-D panels.

This is an outstanding offer, not to be missed folks; I've had all of the FS9 aircraft (apart from the Banshees, something which will be sorted, today!!) and can highly recommend them! The Skyhawks are a must if you don't already have them; Volume 2 comes with some scenery, in the form of HMAS Melbourne, giving you something different to fly them from (just a shame she can't be placed in other locations, but hey, you can't have everything) - and as Obio mentioned, you also get the CFS2 version of the Skyhawk, which is great for AI.

I might also pick up a couple of FSX aircraft too.
    Andy

RAZBAM's Banshees and Skyraiders are among my favorites in both CFS 2 and FS 9.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

WOW!!! Such a deal. I have had a hankering for a decent Skyraider for FS9 and have always liked the "impy" little A-4 Skyhawk. I might have to spring for a couple here.

BTW you guys..., I really like the Kestrel. Alot of those same design features and appearances can be found in the Saab JAS-39C "Gripen", which is quite the hot rod. I get a kick out of landing mine on highways in FS9.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Does the Kestral work in FS9? It says on the site its for FSX.

Do the Corsairs work in FS9? If so that might change my order sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by pfflyers View Post
    Does the Kestral work in FS9? It says on the site its for FSX.

Do the Corsairs work in FS9? If so that might change my order sheet.
    Unfortunately not, they are all FSX only.

I picked up the Banshee expansion pack & the A-6 Intruder, which were the only Razbam things I didn't already have for FS9 (also got the Corsairs & Prowler, let us hop ethat my rig can cope with them)
    Andy

Thanks for your reply.

I guess I misunderstood Blackbird's post, I suppose he meant he likes landing his Gripen on highways in FS9.

Oh well, I kinda figured FSX meant FSX only.

Wait a minute...the A-6 Intruder is FS9? Oh man....I will have to make a second purchase if that is true. Been flying the old Alphasim freeware Intruder for years...and really need a replacement.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    Wait a minute...the A-6 Intruder is FS9? Oh man....I will have to make a second purchase if that is true. Been flying the old Alphasim freeware Intruder for years...and really need a replacement.

OBIO
    One for FS9 & one for FSX; I didn't realise it either, was just getting for dark side flying, so the FS9 was a major bonus - as was the KA-6D.
    Andy

May have to finally pick up the Buckeye for FS2004. Already own the Intruder, Skyhawks, & Sky Raiders. May also pick up the Prowler and Corsairs in case I decide to go to FSX although the Prowler and Ron's decision to stop developing for FS2004 still bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by awj112 View Post
    ..... and Ron's decision to stop developing for FS2004 still bugs me.
    Me too. Number of times I've read a thread over in the FSX forum where a publisher/developer (not Ron, I hasten to add) bemoans the fact that they aren't selling many units, and it's a niche market etc - well, cutting off 40% of your potential sales by dropping FS9 wasn't the smartest move then, was it. And I've heard all the counter arguments (FSX offers more, greater complexity, more immersion, problems of doing it for two sims), just don't totally believe them.  I told Ron a while back, if he'd issued the A-7 Corsairs in FS9, I'd have bought them all on the day they were published. But they've all made their choice, so nothing we can say is going to change that.

The Buckeye is really nice.  You might also want to consider the Alize, for smoething just a little different.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by pfflyers View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

I guess I misunderstood Blackbird's post, I suppose he meant he likes landing his Gripen on highways in FS9.

Oh well, I kinda figured FSX meant FSX only.
    Sorry for the mix-up... I did mean the Gripen, it's Virtavia's (AlphaSim) FS9 model. When I saw that RAZBAM had released the Kestrel for FSX, I had to re-install the Gripen from a back-up.. The 2 planes are very similar in appearance.
    I, as well was somewhat disturbed to learn that RAZBAM only develops for FSX. I still think that there is a good market for FS9 payware. Just my opinion... If there had been an FS9 Kestrel, I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat, cash on the barrel head...

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Oh goody! I've been waiting to pick up the Banshee, Scooter, and Skyraider packages for some time! Anybody know which Banshee pack has the F2H-3's for the Royal Canadian Navy?

N.

ThinkingManNeil

Go for the Banshee Promotional Package....it has the base pack and the expansion pack in one. That will give you all the FS9 Banshees and the FSX Banshees.

OBIO

CRAP! I just went to Razbam to buy the A-6 Intruder, and PayPal says that it can not process my order at this time because the invoice has already been paid. Maybe I need to wait a day or two since I just bought the Banshees....don't ya just love it when all this puter technology interferes with everyday life?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OBIO, I had the same thing when I returned to the store to try to buy the Buckeye. I sent a message using their 'contact us' form, but no joy so far (I think that's about 36 hours of attempting it now).

I was able to purchase the A-6 package about 2 hours ago.....it's a PayPal thing and was not related to Razbam's site. Just had to wait for enough time to pass for PayPal to recognize the Intruder package as a new purchase, and not as the Banshee purchase.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    .....it's a PayPal thing and was not related to Razbam's site.
    I think it is a bit of both, just the sher volume of orders being processed at the moment is confusing the Paypal system; keep trying folks, it does work in the end.
    Andy

I need some help here. I can't get into his site with my existing account even after getting a new password. Also I registered from a different email and still no joy. I've bought stuff before so am at a loss as to the solution. I even checked out simMarket but they want $2.00 more per plane and I'm going after about 6 of 'em.

I sent an email requesting help a couple days ago, but so far no response.
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

I'll see if I can get a message across to them - oddly they are doing a lot of their support work via Facebook, but it was effective for me.
    Andy

"Paypal problems in the store: It seems that our paypal module is overloaded and is giving false "Order is already paid" replies to some orders. Please wait for a while and try again later.
    It also seems that the PayPal problems is IE related as in IE 8 or IE9. I suppose that some obscure script blocker is active and stopping the PayPal module to work correctly, it all depends on individual set ups. We are working to fix this, but if you can, please use another browser to complete your transaction. I recommend Chrome.If this still fails, please regard to the 1st option, wait for a while and try again later.Offer is up until October 31st, so there is still plenty of time

Thanks for your support!

Best regards

ron"
    Andy

If people are having problems accessing the Razbam site, most of the products are available at the Pilot shop on the Flightsim.Com site for $5.

Regards Paul Day.

Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    If people are having problems accessing the Razbam site, most of the products are available at the Pilot shop on the Flightsim.Com site for $5.

Regards Paul Day.
    Thanks for the Pilot Shop intel, Paul. The usual suspects either didn't show the products at all, the discount or were charging more. Looks like I have some serious work to do here. Lots of lights with some serious carbon footprint issues involved.
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

Members who have read this thread: 1