Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
is there a paintkit for the Scooters anywhere, might not have the plane but i'm sure i could paint it....
Mr. Wynn - Sir! - I downloaded a set of textures, very fine textures for the Vol 1 and Vol 2 of the Skyhawks (A-4Cs and Es) but when trying to apply them discovered they seemed to be enormously outsized for the aircraft. The author of the textures, Russel R. Smith, did a very fine job on them but apparently made them for a version of the Skyhawk made before an update was applied to the basic aircraft, making the textures incompatible with the updated basic package. The files in question are on FlightSim.com, listed as "VA12.zip," "VA172.zip," "VA22.zip," "VA113.zip," "VA192.zip," "VA112.zip," "VA64.zip," "VMA223.zip," "VA163.zip," "VA55-2.zip," and a number of others. Someone very kindly looked into this but determined it wouldn't be possible to convert the textures as the original aircraft was no longer available. I guess there isn't much that can be done in this instance, is there?