RAZBAM Once in a lifetime sale! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RAZBAM Once in a lifetime sale!

Sorry that I did not edit the e-mail address out of the post I sent. I was/am not familiar with that name and thought that I'd ask my SOH compadres for their opinions on an unsolicited e-mail. Thanks for the clarification(s).

LA

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Had the Skyraiders pack 2 (The single-seaters) for a long time, but for only $5 I had to get the Pack 1 (Two-seaters) too! Lots of Skyraiders for your money!

Night fighter:

Vietnam:

Two-seater VC:

Single-seater 'Mig-killer':

A few oddities included too; the radar model (There's one in the single-seater pack too):

Swedish target tug:

BTW I copied the soundset from pack 2 over to pack 1 because it sounds much better.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

I have one question: Which aircraft(s) do I need to buy to actually fly? I bought a Skyraider some time back (I thought it was a stand-alone) but it had to be added to a previous version and I could never make out what it was.

Advice and help will be sorely appreciated as I really want to buy a couple of planes.

Thanks,

Bob
    CPU: Intel i7-5960X OC 4.5
    MOBO: Asus X99 Deluxe
    RAM: 16GB (4x4) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2800
    GPU: Asus STRIX GeForce GTX980
    PSU: SeaSonic X850
    SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512GB (FS9)
    SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB (FSX)
    SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB
    HDD: WD 7200 Black 1TB
    CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo (white)
    CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    You can either buy the Volume 1 or 2, as both are stand-alone packs. The ones with 'Strike Fighter' in the name are add-ons for that game and will not work in Fs.

Volume 1: http://www.razbamsims.com/store/prod...products_id=32

Volume 2:http://www.razbamsims.com/store/prod...products_id=33
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

I bought 5 planes the other day

Banshee
    Skyhawks Vol. 3
    Skyhawks Vol. 4
    Buckeye
    Skyraiders Vol.2

They all downloaded okay and all but the Skyraiders installed okay, too. For some reason the Skyraiders will not unpack, and I keep getting a invalid file error message. Hmmmmmmm. Also, a single download has emptied my Skyraiders downloads and left me with but a single one each of the remaining A/C types. Has anyone else had similar problems?

LA

Got all of them on my system Andersel, never had any issues. Sorry buddy.

Might be worth downloading a fresh copy of the Skyraider pack, sounds like it didn't complete properly. And do you use Facebook? If you do, find the Razbam group, it is good fun & you get (effectively) real time customer service as well - thanks Ron & Larry, cracking idea guys!
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by andersel View Post

Valued customers:
    Our special "5 dollars sale" itīs still going on, and will be until October 31st.If you have experienced problems purchasing, we recommend the following:

Change browsers:we found some issues with IE 8 and paypal, we suggest you switch to Chrome or wait 1 hour (itīs a paypal issue, sorry)

Also, you can set your order, and pay the total directly to my paypal account which is Edited by staff on request:

.- make the purchase, be sure to add the products to your cart and make a checkout, IF the problem surfaces (the dreaded message "your order have been already payed"),make the direct payment

.-include in the message box which add ons you purchased, weīll activate them from our system so you can have the downloads in your account

Thanks for your support, and sorry for all the inconveniences

Best regards

Ron C. Zambrano M

RAZBAM
    Hi chaps; my browser doesn't like paypal at all; how does one set the order to pay direct in easy steps please!

thanks

Pete

You could buy them at the FlightSim.com Pilot Shop: http://www.fspilotshop.com/ if you like.

That's where I got mine, no paypal required.

I also have problems with PayPal, on a couple occasions I paid for something, got the confirmation from PayPal, then... nothing. So I won't use them anymore.

Well, I finally got the D/L situation straightened out. OOH! OOH! JUMPIN' JEHOSEPHAT! Tons o' airplanes to fly! Interesting thing happened the other day, though. I went to fly the Banshee at Lemoore (MAIW) and every time I tried to open the flaps I got a CRASH! message and FS9 sent me back to where the flight began. Hmmmmmmm. Anybody out there have the same (or a similar) problem? Might it be related to the scenery? I've never had this happen before with any other plane or at any other location, just the Banshee and just at Lemoore. Same plane performs flawlessly at Miramar (and everywhere else, for that matter).

LA

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    H52

Strike Fighters is a jet combat sim, set in the 60s. It has had a number of forms over the years...but has always been a well thought out and very intense combat sim. I have an older version called Wings Over Vietnam...never did really learn all the ins and outs of it....should install it and see if it runs under Win 7 64-bit.

http://www.thirdwire.com/project_sf2.htm

OBIO
    They work, it's best to install them outside the Program Files (x86) due to the screwy UAC.

I created a folder called Legacy Programs for all olders apps that I still use.

They also have newer games (aks Gen 2) that support DX10 and work very nice with Win 7, much better graphics, optimized for multi-core processors, etc.

Just purchased the Skyraiders Volume 2 package.....don't tell the wife!

Just a little over two days left for this sale. If you haven't taken advantage of the $5 prices.....you better get on the ball and do so.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is the sale over before the deadline?

I just went to the store to get a few planes and the prices were back to regular....
    Visit my website www.scale-aviation.com

Same here. Odd surprise.
    -Mike

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    24 more hrs ONLY at our online store..
    There is a number of add ons that will be phased out, the T-2 for FS9 is most certainly being removed, replaced by the FSX only Xtreme package.
    Iīm also considering to keep FS9 only products at the usd 5 bucks until the end of the year, then they will be completely removed, and thus, we close ANY FS9 involvement.It has been an extremely hard decision to make, but besides my main personal problem, i believe they have filled their cycle and completely sure they will not sell any longer.
    I would also like to express my sincere gratitude for all of those who have supported by acquiring our stuff, thank you very much, we missed the desired figure but it does help a LOT, i bow to you, and i truly hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them.Expect at least 2 more add ons from us until the end of this year, and we might run a black Friday sale as well (even as we had a "Black October" sale..lol)...
    Thank you all.

Best regards

Prowler

Gave it a go for about 40 minutes, signing up, selecting the aircraft, filling out more forms and ready to go only to be surprised in the end. Too bad PayPal won't take any orders. Oh well...next time.

Best of luck with your sale, friend.

(PS. Thanks for suggestions about browsers below. However, trying in Firefox and Chrome yielded no success. No worries, though.)
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    Gave it a go for about 40 minutes, signing up, selecting the aircraft, filling out more forms and ready to go only to be surprised in the end. Too bad PayPal won't take any orders. Oh well...next time.

Best of luck with your sale, friend.
    MM, might be worth trying with a different browser - if you are using IE it is glitching a lot, Chrome has caused no issues.
    Andy

Ron,

haven't purchased any I'm afraid, I had all the FS9 birds already . Been a happy customer for many years. I do admit I was tempted by the FSX stuff at the price, but I've been tempted in the past only for it to gather much dust. I'd like to buy them anyway to support you, but finances just don't stretch to that at the moment. Maybe next time (I honestly won't buy them full price, I have no need for them, sorry).

regards,
    Jamie.

PS. MM, I'd PM Ron with your problems, even better, raise the issue on the RAZBAM forums. He's a gent and I'm sure he'll do everything he can to help you.

I was able to pick up 3 packages (A-6 Intruder, Banshee Promotional, and Skyraiders Volume2). I already had the T-2 Buckeye and Skyhawk Volume 4 packages...purchased them a few years ago when they were on sale and I was a dedicated CFS2 flier (came with CFS2 and FS9 versions). I wanted to pick up the remaining Skyhawk packages, but ran out of funds...between the move and buying new things for the new place and some weatherizing on the mini-van (just spent 5 hours totally rebuilding the heating system....now we have HEAT). Would love to see the Skyhawk packages remain available as I will definitely pick them up between now and the end of the year....maybe not all of them at regular price...but if they were even half priced at $10 a package, I would be able to grab all three volumes.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cr*p! I missed this sale. I got distracted by life and completely forgot about it...............grrrrrr. Hope you guys made the benchmark you were looking to achieve.

Matt

I picked up the Banshee promotional, Skyhawks 1 & 2 and Skyraiders 1 & 2 and I'm very happy with them. Glad to have the RCN Banjo's, the SPAD's look downright nasty when loaded for bear, and the Scooters are jewels unto themselves. The only thing that woukd make me happier is if someone did a repaint for an A-4 in Bob Aiken's nifty Canadian "What If?" scheme

N.

is there a paintkit for the Scooters anywhere, might not have the plane but i'm sure i could paint it....

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingManNeil View Post
    I picked up the Banshee promotional, Skyhawks 1 & 2 and Skyraiders 1 & 2 and I'm very happy with them. Glad to have the RCN Banjo's, the SPAD's look downright nasty when loaded for bear, and the Scooters are jewels unto themselves. The only thing that woukd make me happier is if someone did a repaint for an A-4 in Bob Aiken's nifty Canadian "What If?" scheme

N.
    No worries Matt, I have both plane & paintkit; I'll give this one a look see for you Neil - do you have any particular mark of Skyhawk you would like to see it on?
    Andy

ok buddy i'll stick to my Projects.... *Demonic laughter*

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    ok buddy i'll stick to my Projects.... *Demonic laughter*
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG43 View Post
    No worries Matt, I have both plane & paintkit; I'll give this one a look see for you Neil - do you have any particular mark of Skyhawk you would like to see it on?
    I'm kinda partial to the "humpless" A-4F SuperFox model myself, with the New Zealand A-4K a close second. Thanks very much, Andy!

N.

Members who have read this thread: 1