Capt Sim 737 100 external model out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capt Sim 737 100 external model out

Charter Member 2012

Capt Sim 737 100 external model out

Just downloading.

Charter Member 2012
    I love it - cant go wrong with air stairs!

Charter Member 2012

Charter Member 2012
    Its amazing the number of animated panels and doors etc that open - once we get the vc it will be one of their best.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Now for the Inspection of the CS 737-100. Now on to a note of Req in fairness please. Why has this not become a sticky. After all this is FSX's first native 737-100.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Charter Member 2012
    I agree - and it flies well from the default 737 vc until we get the Capt Sim version.

Good screens BTW

This might sound daft, but could you use the CS 727 cockpit ? I know it has 3 engines, but looks more like the real thing than a glass cockpit.

Cheers Dave,

Looks like there are a few things not working. Very tempted to buy this although it's the 200 I'm really after

With all due respect, you guys are nuts, no vc?? Next you will be buying tires only for a model and telling us all how great they are.

Sorry, I am not getting sucked into this mentality. Just my opinoion but I feel strongly about it and will now go away.

LouP

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    With all due respect, you guys are nuts, no vc?? Next you will be buying tires only for a model and telling us all how great they are.

Sorry, I am not getting sucked into this mentality. Just my opinoion but I feel strongly about it and will now go away.

LouP
    I think of it as paying half now half later - at least now I can fly a great model today rather than wait longer for the VC that will surely follow. Each to their own. I refuse to pay for repaint packs like you get at Vstudios.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    There's a post on the CS forums about doing exactly that.

http://www.captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1315023933
    Thank you for the tip. I don't mind a 727 VC temp. It'll give it a old look I like. Thankfully FSX allows VC Transplants.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    There's a post on the CS forums about doing exactly that.

http://www.captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1315023933
    I tried this and it works pretty good. A few things do not work, but you get the emotion of the nostalic VC vs. the FSX default. I also changed the sound file to the 727 as well as I already owned that model. For 10 euros it's pretty good. I just can't spend the $70 yet for the PMDG 737.

The reason the PMDG plane is so expensive is the very extensive programing necessary to replicate the Flight Managment Computer and it's functions. A setup complex enough that the course on the real plane is about six weeks.

The 737-100 ( I have flown one) is about as complex avionics wise as a well equiped Cessna 152....

Hope things aren't tough for them at the moment, selling a quarter finished project seems a bit pinched.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    I think of it as paying half now half later - at least now I can fly a great model today rather than wait longer for the VC that will surely follow. Each to their own.
    Cannot agree more!

Charter Member 2012
    Great repaints :salute:

737-200 exterior released with a Canadian North. With that paint it is now getting bought vc or no vc.

Quote Originally Posted by guzler View Post
    Cheers Dave,

Looks like there are a few things not working. Very tempted to buy this although it's the 200 I'm really after
    Looks like you got your wish....

http://www.captainsim.com/products/x.../exterior.html
    Visit my website www.scale-aviation.com

Charter Member 2012
    They have done a great job on the 200 external model.

If you download and think you have missing textures - make sure that you have also the most up to date 100 model downloaded first and then re install the 200.

For missing textures (100/200 737)- now, is available the new version of 737-100 v2 with this correction.
    http://www.captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1316208302
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Nice model without a doubt, however, I only really want the 200, so I'm going to wait until the VC is released to see what the overall cost will be. Clever marketing as if they released the 200 first, I'm sure the 100 would be a none seller.

I have problem with animations. When I open a door from 2D panel or Shift+E, after 4 seconds the door closes self, animations doesnt work. Strange (Vista 64 bits).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post

LouP
    Cannot agree more...
    Not buying unfinished products. This is becoming a bad, terrible habit. Stuff for sale, then the sound is not finished, no glass on windows, no cockpit, etc, etc. One of this days some of us will be buying not tires but a radio antena...
    Just want an honest FINISHED product, wanting to know, in advance, final price. Know this is absurd but I may buy an "exterior model", or something else, for 5 bucks and finish paying 50 for the vc cockpit or whatever they left behind just to raise some advanced cash...Allways waiting for an update or patch. Wonder under what garantees, we just have to trust their good will...never knowing when it will be acomplished..
    Best Regards

This thread, as interesting as it is, deserving of continued sticky status?

Cheers: T

Members who have read this thread: 0