RAZBAM Proudly presents - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RAZBAM Proudly presents

Okay folks, the gallery is ready: http://www.razbamsims.com/convair_fa-201_02.html

At the bottom are three screenshots of the VC. The center one you can see Prowler's abilities (not!:cost1: ) with the vulcan.

Pretty slick looking design! Hmmm, seems my birthday's in just over a week. Might have to put aside $22.00 for the occasion.

Here's an idea for another "what if" design for the future: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16XL
    Cheers,
    Dave

I'm going to go snag this one tonight. She's a beauty.

Oh this is fun to fly! Thank you Ron and Pam and all the others who worked behind the scenes on this. I love the armament system, clean and simple and no need to save a flight, which I've always put off doing...any chance to get this for the A-6? I'm still trying to figure out the AIM-9 operations but I'll just **** I still think it would be fun with the high power F100, would let me get out of even more trouble that I'll undoubtedly get into as I have fun with it. Just wanted to say a quick Thank You! before I get back to flying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

its no helldiver

but its a purchase from me

well done

now i have to get a working computer

Ohhh I likey, I likey alot. There is but one interesting thing. Every time I load it into the sim, I have to turn off the AFCS. She seems to boot with it on. Other than that, verrry nice.

Quote Originally Posted by simkid22 View Post
    Oh this is fun to fly! Thank you Ron and Pam and all the others who worked behind the scenes on this. I love the armament system, clean and simple and no need to save a flight, which I've always put off doing...any chance to get this for the A-6? I'm still trying to figure out the AIM-9 operations but I'll just **** I still think it would be fun with the high power F100, would let me get out of even more trouble that I'll undoubtedly get into as I have fun with it. Just wanted to say a quick Thank You! before I get back to flying.
    As per the manual, you have to click on the IR COOL switch before you can fire the AIM-9s. Those sidewinders warheads need to be cooled before they can track. :cost1:

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Ohhh I likey, I likey alot. There is but one interesting thing. Every time I load it into the sim, I have to turn off the AFCS. She seems to boot with it on. Other than that, verrry nice.

I know, it is a pain in the butt. Unfortunately the Fly-By-Wire system in FSX is tied up with the Autopilot (AFCS). Sometimes it will switch the AFCS on. You also have to watch the FBW panel. There is a switch called the ELAC. It must always be OFF, because it is coupled with the AFCS. I tried to keep it off but sometimes FSX wins and you have to do it manually.

The antiskid system actually works. lol.

Great looking plane, well done.

Just wish I could log on to the site to get it!

Noddy: I also had to wait before I was able to log on to my newly registered account. I went for a coffee and when I returned 30 minutes later I could log in to the account and make my purschase.

I sure wish there was a video of this bird. Looks very nice.

This is stupendously good, Frames are excellent and it handles like a dream, the only thing I'd of thought was that its roll rate may have been faster!

Attachment 47309
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    Hey Pete..i guess that if you fly it "clean" roll rates would be faster, but as any delta, it will bleed speed pretty fast on turns..also, it got short "legs" so watch out that burner usage! :-)

Prowler

Blog Entries
    Bravo Ron et al!!

I'm so bummed that this will have to wait a wee bit - darn company laid me off ... discretionary funds are at a real premium at the moment. That said, I know I'll buy at some time soon.

If folks really take to this, I hope you'll be encouraged to consider the F5D Skylancer ... wouldn't that have been awesome?

Anyway - screens look good, will save the pennies for a few weeks more ... thanks again for releasing something other than the umpteen Spitfires, Mustangs etc. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

dl

I haven't gotten it yet, but the paints for this beauti are fantastic

looking forward to it... congrats on the release :salute:

Charter Member 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    I haven't gotten it yet, but the paints for this beauti are fantastic

looking forward to it... congrats on the release :salute:
    Thanks, dunno if you are aware of THIS

Prowler

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler1111 View Post
    Hey Pete..i guess that if you fly it "clean" roll rates would be faster, but as any delta, it will bleed speed pretty fast on turns..also, it got short "legs" so watch out that burner usage! :-)

Prowler
    That's a good point mate I never thought of that, as said I'm loving this the fuel dump feature and effect in particular are great, just one question though should the effect be black or should it be White I'm confused, also need to read the manual to figure out how to fire the rockets, also would have been great to have weapon effects like missile smoke trails or tracers for the gun, but this is minor and fsx is all about the flying really! 100% satisfied here, great job guys!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Charter Member 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    That's a good point mate I never thought of that, as said I'm loving this the fuel dump feature and effect in particular are great, just one question though should the effect be black or should it be White I'm confused, also need to read the manual to figure out how to fire the rockets, also would have been great to have weapon effects like missile smoke trails or tracers for the gun, but this is minor and fsx is all about the flying really! 100% satisfied here, great job guys!
    Hey Pete:
    Missiles do have smoke trails

There is a lot to discover in this bird, and all (IMHO) is really fun to do

Prowler

Ahh right mine must have been dropping off the wings lol, as said lots to discover should the fuel dump effect be black in colour too Ron mate?
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Bravo Ron et al!!

I'm so bummed that this will have to wait a wee bit - darn company laid me off ... discretionary funds are at a real premium at the moment. That said, I know I'll buy at some time soon.

If folks really take to this, I hope you'll be encouraged to consider the F5D Skylancer ... wouldn't that have been awesome?

Anyway - screens look good, will save the pennies for a few weeks more ... thanks again for releasing something other than the umpteen Spitfires, Mustangs etc. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

dl
    heheh.. I'm still trying to get them ( or anyone really ) to0 do the Convair Kingfish ::lol::..

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Convair Kingfish
    The Kingfish! OMG that would be amazing! I'm behind you on that request Pam!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 14