walk around in FSX

Thread: walk around in FSX

walk around in FSX

Can someone help me with how I can walk around my parked aircraft on the ground in FSX. Thanks for the help

Do you mean like going to Locked Spot View, and hitting the space bar and moving your mouse?

I was looking for something like in youtube videos. I hope nobody gets mad for me posting this youtube video i just dont know how else to explain it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAY2VT0TPyM

I downloaded BOB and its a (aircraft) that oves around fsx scenery. I did find in the video above about EzDoc camera. I hear there is a freeware and a payware version. Which version do people use most

I'm interestec, but I don't know the websites. Could somebody please post some links?

Thanks!

Walter

I use three programs, EZDok, FSRecorder, and BOB in this video.

At 7:53 when I used BOB from Orbx. This program allows you walk around aircraft and scenery.

EZDok is very good for panning around the aircraft interior and exterior.

Quote : " I use three programs, EZDok, FSRecorder, and BOB in this video.

At 7:53 when I used BOB from Orbx. This program allows you walk around aircraft and scenery.

EZDok is very good for panning around the aircraft interior and exterior. "

TuFun : Very , very , well done . I was totally amazed at the realism and quality of this video . The aircraft and scenery were top notch . I new about FSRecorder and BOB but have never tried them . EZDok I wasn't aware of but really interesting . Great video , thanks for sharing .

Rich

Here's an example of walking up to the aircraft and entering the cabin.
    I also moved around and settled down in the pilots seat and getting ready for
    a flight.

I used EZDok in this example:

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Quote : " I use three programs, EZDok, FSRecorder, and BOB in this video.

EZDok is very good for panning around the aircraft interior and exterior. "

TuFun : Very , very , well done . I was totally amazed at the realism and quality of this video . The aircraft and scenery were top notch . I new about FSRecorder and BOB but have never tried them . EZDok I wasn't aware of but really interesting . Great video , thanks for sharing .

Rich
    Thanks Rich... just want to add that the formation flights and parked aircraft were done with FSRecorder. No AI aircraft.