FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 566
Page 566 of 580 FirstFirst ... 66466516556558559560561562563564565566567568569570571572573574576 ... LastLast
Results 14,126 to 14,150 of 14497

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Hi Cees, what type is that?
    Great plane!
    Dan
    WIN11, P3D5 on SSD
    Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, i13900K, Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
    KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, 64 GB DDR5-5600, Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Quote Originally Posted by blaunarwal View Post
    Hi Cees, what type is that?
    Great plane!
    Dan
    Hi Dan, that's the Fokker C-X formerly done by Wim Regeer. Originally made as a FS9 aircraft, it wasn't flyable in FSX. Wim gave me the source files, and I'm converting her for FSX. I've got one tricky outward animation ( the tailwheel) to go, and the VC. The VC gets a complete overhaul, which is progressing steadily. I've been only working on this baby since this weekend. Besides this one there is a D.17, also done by Wim Regeer, on the way to FSX land. My own S.IV and D.XVI are nearly finished too. Meet the Fokkers!

Cees

Very nice Cees! Have you been able to get the animation of the gunner working?

There is a "real" Fokker C.X replica under construction. The aircraft will not be fully finished on one side to show the inner construction. The construction was already started before all main military museums in the Netherlands had to merge. So it it is still unknow whether it ever will be on display and where.

A nice detail, this C.X is build by the same people who have done the flying Fokker D.XXI which was recently finished.

Cheers,
    Huub

Well Huub,
    That animation is a very hard to reproduce aspect of the original model. Wim deserves respect a great deal of respect for that. But if you take a look at the result in FS9, IMHO it's hardly worth the invested energy. I wrote down all the animations involved, so who knows, I might do that as a future upgrade. For now the VC and the gauges have priority. Can the replica be fotographed/ viewed by museum visitors?

Cees

Haven't flown this one in awhile, had to have a quick shufti at the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Hi Dan, that's the Fokker C-X formerly done by Wim Regeer. Originally made as a FS9 aircraft, it wasn't flyable in FSX. Wim gave me the source files, and I'm converting her for FSX. I've got one tricky outward animation ( the tailwheel) to go, and the VC. The VC gets a complete overhaul, which is progressing steadily. I've been only working on this baby since this weekend. Besides this one there is a D.17, also done by Wim Regeer, on the way to FSX land. My own S.IV and D.XVI are nearly finished too. Meet the Fokkers!

Cees
    Hi Cees

That's the type I assumed, after looking around here. The nose of the C-X reminds me a lot on the Avia B-534 IV, available here for FS9.

It is a hard work to find the right freeware gauges. I converted the Fokker Machtrainer recently and also tried with two other planes, the Avia and the Wessex helicopter, both still unfinished. So I estimate the work your doing.

Looking forward to this.

Dan
    WIN11, P3D5 on SSD
    Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, i13900K, Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
    KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, 64 GB DDR5-5600, Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Quote Originally Posted by blaunarwal View Post
    Hi Cees

That's the type I assumed, after looking around here. The nose of the C-X reminds me a lot on the Avia B-534 IV, available here for FS9.

It is a hard work to find the right freeware gauges. I converted the Fokker Machtrainer recently and also tried with two other planes, the Avia and the Wessex helicopter, both still unfinished. So I estimate the work your doing.

Looking forward to this.

Dan
    Thanks Dan.

You can make your own gauges! I did it for the D.XVI. There are few gauges with dutch instrument names and titles. So I was forced to do it.

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Well Huub,
    That animation is a very hard to reproduce aspect of the original model. Wim deserves respect a great deal of respect for that. But if you take a look at the result in FS9, IMHO it's hardly worth the invested energy. I wrote down all the animations involved, so who knows, I might do that as a future upgrade. For now the VC and the gauges have priority. Can the replica be fotographed/ viewed by museum visitors?

Cees
    Don't worry too much about the animation of the gunner. In FS9 they were linked to the Concorde nose commands, which I could never remember....

As far as I know the C.X is still in storage and can not be seen. I think it is in the old hangar (hangar 8?) next to the museum, which is sometimes accessible during special events.You might be able to see the Fokker through the windows. A few years ago the C.X was on display there together with the "old" Fokker G-1 replica during the X-mas holidays.

For military aviation fans the new National Military Museum isn't really an improvement.

Cheers,
    Huub

Fliegerhorst Katwijk 1942

Almost there....

Cheers,
    Huub

This aircraft had an unexpected long life

It is a Focke Wulf FW 190A5/U3. This aircraft was manufactured in April 1943, originally as an A5 variant and supplied with serial number 0151227 by the parent factory of Focke-Wulf Flugzeugbau GmbH at Bremen. It was assigned to 4./JG 54, which operated at the Russian front near Leningrad.

Monday the 19th was a warm day at Siwerskaja, a forward air base only fifteen minutes flying time from the front. Feldwebel (Staff Sergeant) Paul Rätz had been assigned Fw190 A-5 W.Nr 1227 "White A," armed with a SC250 (550Ib) bomb. At Voybakala, they found an armored train and attacked it through a barrage of flak. The Luftwaffe loss report claims that the "White A" took flak hits, but none are visible at the pictures from the wreck. Nevertheless, its BMW801 engine failed catastrophically, forcing Rätz to glide to a landing in a field of poplar saplings, which have since grown tall around it. (As a new engine was fitted the day before, sabotage has been mentioned as the reason for the engine failure as well.)

Rätz survived the crash landing, removed his leather flying helmet and left it in his seat, where it was found forty-six years later. He opened the rear fuselage to retrieve a first aid kit. Weirdly, he also snatched the aircraft clock as a souvenir before heading off the dozen miles back to the front lines. He never made it. The Luftwaffe loss report still lists him as "Vermißt," missing in action.

The aircraft was found in 1989 and has been fully restored and is currently the only Focke-Wulf FW190 A with its original BMW 801 engine.

The FW190 A-5 in its original factory colours, with the factory registration.

The aircraft still wearing the factory registration, but now with theatre markings added.

Withe 5 on its final mission

FW190 A5 number 015 1227 is it was found in 1989

The aircraft how it currently looks at the Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum

Cheers,
    Huub

The Flight Replicas FSX Bf 109 G-6.

Cheers,
    Huub

Great paints Huub! I'll fly them.
    Greenhouse357

Thanks Bob, it was a long time since I did an FSX repaint and especially on in a 4096 x 4096 resolution. So far it is just one, but I intend to do more from the 7./JG53 Staffel. "Seemann" flown by Uffz Georg Ammon is of course the best known one so that one will be included for sure.

The textures fit both the "early" version of the G6 as the G6R6 Kanonenboot"

Made some small improvements", hope to finish it soonish.

Cheers,
    Huub

Ant's Swamp Wallaby.

This little jet grows on you the more you fly it.

Photorealistic or not?!.....

Quote Originally Posted by manecas View Post
    Photorealistic or not?!.....
    Except for the edged turbine facing - yes
    Best regards, Manfred.