FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 577
Page 577 of 580 FirstFirst ... 77477527567569570571572573574575576577578579580 LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,425 of 14497

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

What airport is that screenshot showing Buffalo DC-3, please?? Is it freeware or payware airport, please?

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    What airport is that screenshot showing Buffalo DC-3, please?? Is it freeware or payware airport, please?

Regards,

Aharon

Taupo Airport in New Zealand! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1101964376
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

MrZippy is correct it is the FScreations ex-payware Taupo scenery from OZx.

Not sure if it's still available to download.

Thanks Mr. Zippy and Erican2 for answer on identification of the airport.

Regards,

Aharon

It is still available via the Free scenery site:

https://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx/newzealand.html

Scroll down to the T of Taupo and you will find a link to mega.nz

Cheers,
    Huub

Huub,

Thanks for your kind answer.

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Huub,

Thanks for your kind answer.

Regards,

Aharon
    No problem. You're welcome

Cheers,
    Huub

Heinkel He 51

After many years with FSX, my collection of aircraft (fixed wing, rotorcraft, payware, freeware) is VAST - affording multiple and varied choices. I find myself coming back to this one again and again. It is a perennial favorite.

Hi-Ho,

cs

[IMG][/IMG]
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Quote Originally Posted by CurlSnout View Post
    After many years with FSX, my collection of aircraft (fixed wing, rotorcraft, payware, freeware) is VAST - affording multiple and varied choices. I find myself coming back to this one again and again. It is a perennial favorite.

Hi-Ho,

cs
    Curlsnout,

It is really nice to see this one is still flown. Craig "full" Richardson, offered me to do either this one of the Dewoitine 500 series. Models he both had done for FS2004. I helped him with looking up technical information, which Craig did put in a stunning model. As often with aircraft from this period there wasn't a lot information and what was available was often contradicting. The Heinkel was the right choice as JMC gave us several very nice Dewoitines afterwards.

Craig accepted my offer to do the textures for him, and although it is definitely not the easiest aircraft to paint, I still consider the JG233 among the best paintwork I ever did.

Cheers,
    Huub

And "Gretchen" is still one of my personal favourite paintwork. I'm still surprised (and a bit disappointed) that my complete nonsense story about this aircraft hasn't popped up at Wikipedia by now.....

I have moved/re-installed FSX many times over the years. Ever since this one became available it is always one of the first to go back in. It is a marvelous creation - inside and out. Sincere thanks for helping to create this and for sharing it with the rest of us.

Peace,

Sam

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

That Tiggie is rather spectacular, your own work? And the bridge/hangar shots are cracking, giving me the urge to try & recreate some of the Tower Bridge stunts.
    Andy

Yep the repaint is mine along with the Avatar one, if you have Ants Tiger Moth pro you will find it in the downloads section Pink October or search under username.

Created this one because my Mum & Cousin both had breast cancer and underwent treatment at the same time, usually fly it in October.

The scenery is actually for FS9 but displays ok in FSX from things to come which came with a wonderful LLRV.

I shall find the repaint, and then make a donation to Cancer Research in their honour. Only charity I support consistently, lost a few (too many) friends & relatives to the vile disease.
    Andy

Thank you on behalf of anyone suffering from this disease, my Mum & cousin both had a mastectomy and about a year of chemotherapy.

Both are in the clear now.

If you want this version of the repaint I will send it to you by a pm link, the one I'm using the textures are 4096 and might have a few extra details.

Just downloaded, thank you.

I had an aunt who fought, and beat, breast cancer; sadly she later had a brain tumour & there was little they could do. The other charity I support is Macmillan, who were absolutely immense in the way they made her so comfortable through her final months, and I will brook no argument in my support for the NHS whose palliative care was superb.

I've lost other people, but some have fought & won, some have accepted that their condition is terminal but palliative care these days means that what would once have been weeks can now be months or even years thanks, of course, to the NHS, Cancer Research and the other heroes who do their level best to beat cancer.
    Andy

Thanks enjoy flying it, I went for a pastel pink.

If you don't want the pink helmets remove the two helmet files from the plane folder & will go back to the default helmet if there is too much pink.

atm_pilot-helmet & atm_pilot_helmet_SPEC

You can do the same with the jacket atm_pilot_clothes & you will go back to the default jacket.

Remove the pilot female faces atm_pilot2_head & atm_pilot_head the choice is yours.
    Last edited by erican2; September 12th, 2023 at 05:19.

Members who have read this thread: 287