DP Guru required

Thread: DP Guru required

Hybrid View

DP Guru required

I am trying to modify a DP for the old SNCASE SE-100 by Alain BRETON, have used both DPED121 and manual methods, but cannot get the rear cannon to fire backwards. Anyone able to advise where to look/what to do ? :isadizzy:

Did look through the DP for the Betty but was not able to find/change what-ever is needed. Rest of the DP including French bombs, guntubes, and Pilots/Gunner are okay.

Here you go, There's enough information in here for you to get it all sorted out.

Attachment 38482
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Hello Capt Kurt & SC

Will have another look after I have had some breakfast, if I have some success I will post the DP here so some Beta-testers check it out and provide some feedback.

Regards SGV

Yeah...really need to see the DP. One or more of us should be able to find the prob. Could be just a simple gun trigger number.

Several Problems

A. Working out what I was supposed to be doing
    B. DPEdit 1.21 is not working very well on my computer, suspect it needs a reload.
    C. Original Zip file is now refusing to work - may have been part of the problem when I loaded the first time.
    D. Working out what is poitive or negative !!!!!!!

Answer A - I jagged a workaround solution
    Answer B
    - No Comment other than the following
    Answer C
    - New Zip file needed please.
    Answer D - Needed a negative sign in the range AND the angle.

Dp included below, needs a couple of Beta testers.

Original FS98/CFS1/DP by Alain Breton, a lovely aircraft that I consider one of the GOLDEN OLDIES, many thanks to Alain for building this wonderful model.
    To activate the rear gun - hit the "D" key - by Alain Breton.
    Modified by myself to represent French weapons.

I was hoping to release the updated aircraft model with Alain Breton's blessing but have not been able to contact him so will release as skins only unless Alain reads this and gives his approval for the Model to be uploaded as well. If Alain wishes to upload his model with this modified DP he has my full approval and best wishes to do so. :salute:

Model needs a repair with MDLRepair2 to work in CFS2.

Only problem I have not fixed is that the rear gunner has an arm on the outside of the fuselage. Have tried moving him around but he needs to either shrink or loose an arm. Any suggestions please feel free to comment.

Model is at http://simviation.com/1/download-fil...p&fileId=30270
    Panel at http://simviation.com/1/download-fil...p&fileId=30271
    MDLRepair2 at my post in http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...T-BE-DISPLAYED

To use the DP delete the .txt at the end, backup the original.

Seagull,

I tinkered a bit with this. I found the DP's add-ons do not show when the aircraft is loaded into the sim. However, the DP's add-ons are visible in the sim's aircraft selection window. I have seen this before with a few models and either my install is inopropiate or the model has a problem that is not allowing the weps to show in the sim.

Members who have read this thread: 1