FSX BC PNW Gold River Released

Thread: FSX BC PNW Gold River Released

FSX BC PNW Gold River Released

Just uploaded to AVSIM Library and FlightSim.com is my FSX BC PNW Gold River scenery. The file is called goldriverfloat.zip at both sites. AVSIM has it released already.

Gold River Water Aerodrome (CAU6) is home to Air Nootka and is located at the head of Muchalat Inlet. This update was designed for Orbx's FTX NA Blue Pacific Northwest (PNW). Although Orbx added this float plane base in a patch, they got things a little wrong. They placed the Air Nootka dock where the mill site docks are and left the old mill site as a forest. This scenery enhancement will take care of both of those problems while also adding a number of custom objects. I also placed some stock FSX objects as well where applicable.

One of the pictures I have posted shows the Air Nootka building and the CAU6 dock (both custom 3ds Max objects). The other picture shows the general layout with part of the mill site and the municipal wharf included in the view.

Regards, Mike Mann

Awesome, more BC scenery! Thank you so much.

Hope you enjoy it. I just wanted to let those interested know that FlightSim.com has it ready to download now as well.

Regards, Mike Mann

Thanks Mike:ernae:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thankyou, always appreciate these!
    "What do you hear?" "Nothing but the rain!" "Then grab your gun and bring the cat in!" "Boom, boom, boom!"

Nice, thanks for making this. Have some good memories..on the MV Uchuck III with 7-8 beaufort on the ocean..hehe
    Anneke