BC Coastal Scenery Requests

Thread: BC Coastal Scenery Requests

BC Coastal Scenery Requests

I was very pleased with the amount of downloads that my BC Coastal Beaver Repaints created. Now it is time to fire up 3ds Max and create some scenery in this area for the Beavers to fly around in. The scenery will be created for Orbx PNW (the poll I ran here on SOH was useful after all). Before I begin, does anyone have any requests for this area?

Regards, Mike Mann

I might me doing some scenery on the area in the future....

Hi Gera:

Good to hear you are doing some scenery for the PNW!

Canada is a big country, so maybe I should leave the PNW to you. I've always had a desire to update some of the Ontario scenery anyways and this way we don't have to worry about producing (and possibly duplicating) for the same area.

Regards, Mike Mann

Hi Mike,

How about Ketchikan. The ORBX Pacific Fjords scenery has a little but the basic town has lots of interesting things to see. There are float planes everywhere, small boat basins, fish processing and also the famous Creek Street. I have lots of photos I could send you.

Tom Hibben

Quote Originally Posted by mmann View Post
    Hi Gera:

Good to hear you are doing some scenery for the PNW!

Canada is a big country, so maybe I should leave the PNW to you. I've always had a desire to update some of the Ontario scenery anyways and this way we don't have to worry about producing (and possibly duplicating) for the same area.

Regards, Mike Mann
    Hi Mike...
    Yes Canada is big indeed, a great country by all counts. I feel that there are areas that have almost been forgotten by scenery developers. The Yukon, The Northwest Territories are examples and they sure have a history of aviation and much waterways!!!!!!..I like the Yukon, maybe due to so much reading on it both novels and history. I hope you will be able to fly in one of my sceneries there in the near future......your repaints were long overdue, just what the doctor ordered for us Bush pilots!!!!! Thank You

<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="970"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#336699" width="15">
    </td> <td>
    <center> <table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff" height="35">
    Fly to Hakai Lodge with NW Seaplanes Direct from Seattle
    </td></tr></tbody></table></center>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

Members who have read this thread: 0