Northern Ontario de Havilland Beaver Repaint

Thread: Northern Ontario de Havilland Beaver Repaint

Northern Ontario de Havilland Beaver Repaint

In the pdf document I included with the BC Coastal Beaver Repaints I made mention of the fact that Beaver's constantly get bought/sold. Well one of the repaints I included in my package was a victim. The Pat Bay Air Beaver C-FGYP was sold to Forde Lake Air Service which operates out of Government Lake in Hornepayne, Ontario.

The tail number is still the same and most of the paint stayed as it was, of course the Pat Bay Air.com on the side is gone as is the logo on the tail. The good new is that this Beaver heads back west for the winter, where the water doesn't freeze.

Looking at the bright side, you have gained a Beaver for flying around in Northern Ontario!!

Regards, Mike Mann

I tend to forget how well done the default Beaver is. Your excellent repaints have given me an excuse to dust 'er off and get 'er in the air again. Thanks.

Thank you for the kind words. I agree with you about the quality of the default DHC-2 Beaver. Microsoft lavished way more time and effort on the Beaver than most the other default aircraft ever received. Which is great news to us bush flying fanatics!

Regards, Mike Mann

Members who have read this thread: 0