Any update on Duck Icarus? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any update on Duck Icarus?

icarus
    no paint kit...there are all skins that duck had...more than tweenty, sorry.

nothing of personal henry i have noone problem but this argument was just discussed and rivets were changed lines etc...i have used two books with photos WWII colour references, etc...what count i think are wwII photos as this one

if you see differences i don't ...others are postware paint that doesnt look as they should.

think also that fsx colours do not result as WWII photos perfectly and also if you take screenshots at morning or other different hours and on full light or not...colour result look darker or lighter and so on rivets.

i spent more than two months only about it and i am sure what i am talking about(do not want seems aggressive just talking)

things could be made always better but this is my best.

Well, no paintkit=no purchase

cheers

Ill still buy it but ill see if someone will make a paintkit for it.
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

IMO I don't think hashing the subject does anyone any good. Especially when icarus himself stated what he said. Buy it....or don't buy it, you have that choice. Have the decency to keep derogatory comments under control. Stop bashing the guy for what's still not available.

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    But stop bashing the guy for what's still not available.
    It was not "bashing" at all, i consider my opinion as a constructive criticism. Hell!, Why is a friendly opinion often understood as a "bashing"? I really wanted that plane and as a former (potential) customer i just wanted to correct what i considered less good.

You want to buy a new car, wouldn't you guide the vendor to please your taste?

I was not directing my response at you. I was speaking in general of what transpired of the whole thing was all.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryW View Post
    Well, no paintkit=no purchase

Quote Originally Posted by HenryW View Post
    I really wanted that plane and as a former (potential) customer i just wanted to correct what i considered less good.
    You really wanted it, but the deal is off for lack of a paint kit. Right. Do you know how silly that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by grog swiller View Post
    Do you know how silly that sounds?
    No...not at all

Whoa fellas!
    Let's keep this civil. I do not want to close this thread as it is a good way to keep tabs on the Duck but if it gets out of hand I will close it. Let's also have some respect for the developer here who was moderate in his reply to HW.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Question;

Icarus,
    Is there no way a paint kit could be included in the release?
    It seems to me, that would go a long way towards making prospective buyers happy.

just my 2cents :ernae:

I can only say that this place is smelling more like its name suggests. I can't understand some people here except that they sure act like primma donnas just like some in Washington constantly do.......it really begings to stink.....

Quote Originally Posted by gera View Post
    I can only say that this place is smelling more like its name suggests. I can't understand some people here except that they sure act like primma donnas just like some in Washington constantly do.......it really begings to stink.....
    Now we've got some politics chucked in for good measure. I was right with you until the Washington remark. It's shut.
    Icarus please start a new thread whe you're ready.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Members who have read this thread: 0