NEW C-185 Files (FSX ONLY)

Thread: NEW C-185 Files (FSX ONLY)

NEW C-185 Files (FSX ONLY)

Hi all! I would like to invite those who fly the Carenado 185 to my site to grab some new af/cfg files for it. These files were made by Bernt Stolle, and are perfect. They were tested by a real-world bush pilot with many hours in type. Follow the instructions on the front page. ENJOY!!

www.bushpounder.com

Don

Thanks for the HU, Don! Off to get them now.

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know and making the files available, Don. I really appreciate the fact that Bernt Stolle took the time to develop customized .air fies for the float, ski and tundra versions, rather than the "one size fits all" .air file provided by Carenado. Many thanks!

Major V

Thank you. I'll be sure to test them at first opportunity :ernae:

Thankyou very much! :salute:

For some reason I usually make a few bounces on landing the 185, but I don't have that issue with other taildragers! I'm keen to give this a go and see if it makes any change....
    "What do you hear?" "Nothing but the rain!" "Then grab your gun and bring the cat in!" "Boom, boom, boom!"

Thanks Don. I always thought the 185 was a little "squirrelly" even though she looked nice. Going to try out the new files now. :

LouP

The best gets better - thanks a bunch!!!

I'm really enjoying the 185's with these new files, many thanks to Mr. Stolle!

No longer active
    Thanx for the nice feedback guys!
    Very encouraging concering improvements for new planes.
    Because to 5 out of 6 RW 185 pilots answered a very detailed questionnaire I e-mailed them, I was able to make a pretty accurate FSX version.
    Glad that you really enjoy the 185 now

Best regards

Bernt

I downloaded the files and will try them a bit later this evening for some work around PFJ.