IRIS forums closed; anyone know why ?

Thread: IRIS forums closed; anyone know why ?

IRIS forums closed; anyone know why ?

They been closed for at least a couple of weeks. Smudge, are you around ?

I believe it had to do with spammers
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    It may have something to do with the major flooding thats been taking place in eastern Australia.. Thousands have been left homeless by it.. On the good side of things though, i did see David in reamspeak for a moment this evening and i know he is at least aluve.. I hope all things are well or at least reparable for him..
    Pam

They've only been down a few days...

Three things...

Spammers, an upgrade of the server and forum software and a restructure of the entire support system.

Forums should be up later today and I'll make an announcement on the IRIS site when they're up and regarding the new changes..

DB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ahhh, okay. Sorry, it seemed like a couple of weeks, such is my longing for Iris' forums. Glad to know you'll be back up soon.

Still down after two months - any idea why?

I get the following message when I try to access the IRIS user forums:
    The IRIS Forums are currently closed. For official product support please refer to our support ticket system at http://www.irisfss.com/supportticket/

When I try to enter the IRIS members section I get the following message:
    This board is currently disabled.

I have six IRIS AC and two sound sets and would like to discuss problems with other users. Does anyone have an idea what is going on with IRIS?

When I try to review my open support tickets I get a message they are locked or invalid.

Yet they continue to sell software!

Re-register?
    We have had a few recent instances of 'Local Flooding' but I'm pretty sure they are not responsible, unless David's ISP was effected.
    I live not far from IRIS and we've had no problems despite the Southern Monsoons of late.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Re-register?
    It won't let you. Just comes up with "The Iris forums are currently closed"

WWI started because some bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

Blog Entries
    I also get the forums closed message.. He's been working on a secret project over there and i know he just got all the pieces needed to finish it, so that may or may not have something to do with it.. I'm just not sure.

No response to e-mail I sent to IRIS support

I've sent an e-mail to support@irissimulation.com asking the same question I asked here but have received no reply

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaSailor View Post
    I've sent an e-mail to support@irissimulation.com asking the same question I asked here but have received no reply
    Hello,

I have done the same with the same result, no reply.

Hoping that nothing dramatic have happen there. Have a good day

Benoit
    ALPHA BLEU CIEL Gmax Ac RESTAURAVIA Royale French Navy

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaSailor View Post

I have six IRIS AC and two sound sets and would like to discuss problems with other users.
    Post your problems here. I've had their Vulcan from the day it came out, and a lot of people bought Iris products in their pre-Christmas sale. We may be able to help you out.

Members who have read this thread: 0