Daisuke Yamamoto's C-82

Thread: Daisuke Yamamoto's C-82

Daisuke Yamamoto's C-82

I found the base pack on Avsim.com, but can not find the two patch packages that were released. Does anyone know where I can download the files to bring the C-82 up to the max level? Or does anyone have the plane patched fully who would be willing to zip up a copy of it and shoot it to me via e-mail?

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What coincidence. Check the "What's new" section of the library here.

Thanks Magoo! Now I can enjoy crashing the C-82 as well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is this the one you two gentlemen are referring too?

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft Fairchild C-82A Packet (Project Phoenix) File Description:
    First and foremost, this aircraft package is dedicated to the memory of the late Paul Mantz, a veteran stunt pilot who gave his life in the making of the 1965, 20th Century Fox movie, �Flight of the Phoenix� starring James Stewart and a strong cast of other well known actors. This package contains not only the C-82 Packet, but, as a special feature, �The Phoenix� as well. For those of you who have not seen this classic, you are missing a real jewel. It can still be obtained in VHS or DVD at www.amazon.com I highly recommend it. The C-82 comes in three paint schemes, U.S.A.F., Bush Flying Unlimited, and of course, Arabco Oil. The Phoenix is painted as it was in the movie. Both aircraft have excellent panels built by K. Mitchell and the C-82 possesses a very nice virtual cockpit on par with that found in the C-119; previously released. These are DXT-3 textures with no mip-maps to preserve image clarity. I chose this format in the attempt to maintain a minimal upload/download package size. I will be following up with individual texture replacement packages in 32-bit for those who wish them. I hope you enjoy this flightsim model as much as I did putting this package together. I could not have done so without the excellent help and work of Daisuke Yamamoto, Herb Morse, K. Mitchell, Mike Hambly, and Brent Hricziscse. Enjoy! Heather

Filename: c82phx.zip License: Freeware, limited distribution Added: 16th January 2004 Downloads: 11117 Author: Heather Sherman and Crew Size: 20284kb

SOH-CM-2023
    That be the one!!!!
    You can't take the sky from me...

Thanks Brian!

I did find another there. A stand alone, and smaller. I wasn't sure. Not a bad package.
    ....Thanks Magoo for the updates sir!

Only thing I want to know, is how does the Phoenix have enough power to lift the steel girder landing gear?..lol

SOH-CM-2023
    [YOUTUBE]n82nN_lqn58[/YOUTUBE]
    You can't take the sky from me...

Members who have read this thread: 1