Vertigo Studios F8F Bearcat Released - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Vertigo Studios F8F Bearcat Released

Quote Originally Posted by hammer353 View Post
    Is there another place to buy the bearcat other then Vertigo Studios?
    I am guessing you don't have Paypal, Me either.
    If they do like they usually do they will release it in a few weeks at other vendors like The Flightsim pilot shop Etc.
    We non Paypal-ers just have to wait.

Ok after being expained it's a repaint pack not being charged to actually repaint the Bearcat, for that I grasped the wrong end of the stick and hold my hands up! OK!!!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

This airplane looks astonishingly nice...

Hate to see you go, Deano-- but I know you're trying to make a point (of some sort-- I guess?).

Fair seas and trailing winds, my friend...

Looking forward to the Panther!

Kent

Arr , whats a little money , Frankly i,m propelling myself to the beauty paints , most by Bruce , Thanks Matey :salute:
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

There is a lot of immaturity in this thread and that includes you Deano. Just because a few people misinterpreted your statement that is no reason to "take your ball and go home". As a business operator you can not simply duck into your shell just because the heat is turned up. You have an opportunity here at SOH to primer your product as well as offer direct customer support. Currently there is a thread in this forum about the subject of customer support and how very few people are not happy with the "support ticket" system. So if you feel your departure from this forum along with your parting comments about advising your customer base to use the support ticket system for support issues, is going to punish us here I think you are mistaking. The only person you are alienating is yourself. Acting on emotions is never a smart business move. I would advise you to think about sticking around.

As for the people who were complaining about the paint kit-price issue. I think some of your acted prematurely and started in on the guy without fully reading what the man wrote. I am not saying this was not the thread to disagree with the guy. I think this is actually the perfect thread to disagree with the guy. What I am saying is some of the comments came across pretty pointed. There is a way to relay your disagreement without being so pointed.

I haven't had the chance to buy the F8F yet, but I will hopefully this weekend. Those of you who were saying that you do not have a paypal account. You do not have to have a paypal account to use paypal. Since VS has a PP account you just use your credit card like normal, you check out like you would at a normal online retailer.

Master of Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    There is a lot of immaturity in this thread and that includes you Deano. Just because a few people misinterpreted your statement that is no reason to "take your ball and go home". As a business operator you can not simply duck into your shell just because the heat is turned up. You have an opportunity here at SOH to primer your product as well as offer direct customer support. Currently there is a thread in this forum about the subject of customer support and how very few people are not happy with the "support ticket" system. So if you feel your departure from this forum along with your parting comments about advising your customer base to use the support ticket system for support issues, is going to punish us here I think you are mistaking. The only person you are alienating is yourself. Acting on emotions is never a smart business move. I would advise you to think about sticking around.

As for the people who were complaining about the paint kit-price issue. I think some of your acted prematurely and started in on the guy without fully reading what the man wrote. I am not saying this was not the thread to disagree with the guy. I think this is actually the perfect thread to disagree with the guy. What I am saying is some of the comments came across pretty pointed. There is a way to relay your disagreement without being so pointed.

I haven't had the chance to buy the F8F yet, but I will hopefully this weekend. Those of you who were saying that you do not have a paypal account. You do not have to have a paypal account to use paypal. Since VS has a PP account you just use your credit card like normal, you check out like you would at a normal online retailer.
    You're assumption/observation is wrong! It's about continued immaturity by people who don't have the complete story but think they do. It's about continued criticisms with out all the facts. It's about a history of tactless people who would rather complain than constructively help. I don't blame Deano one bit for being fed up!

Here's an idea, lets get back on track, this was my F8F release thread!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

I concur, let's get back on track. I would hate to see a moderator have to clean up a thread because of some misunderstandings, or even worse, lock it.

Regardless, I put in my order this evening. Can't wait to get the plane and I hope the money goes to a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    You're assumption is wrong!
    It wasn't an assumption it was an observation. :salute:

My last words on the subject:

Here's looking at you, kid!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    In my opinion, yes. It's a cartoon airplane...a very nice looking one with animations that you can control...but still a cartoon airplane none-the-less. Don't take it so seriously. That's what my wife keeps telling me when I get all excited about a sim plane or a skin I do for one. It's all just a cartoon, not real life.

OBIO
    A $36 cartoon..should have the correct engine..right? well maybe they take $2 less with the wrong engine, Maybe I pay with cartoon money for it.

Amazing plane. I love the little details you guys added to this, and the ambience of the new sounds you added. Sweet little bird. Wish I had more time to toy with her tonight.

Anyones canopy fogged up on them yet?
    Man I thought I had blown the engine.
    LOL!

Master of Disaster
    Yup, fogged mine on the first flight. That's what I get taking my girlfriend flying!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

gajit
    Yes - i got fogged! This is almost as good as an A2A product without accusim :salute:

wuts going on here?

Hot... Bearkitty

Inside and out is Spectacular

a few issues...but Deano and team will get them worked out...thats what they do

"adapt and overcome"

Thanks Vertigo Studios for this Beautiful Aircraft

I'm finding it harder and harder to resist till next payday to get this one...!

Darrell

Any idea when FSPilotshop will have it?
    Visit my website www.scale-aviation.com

My indifference to US Navy birds is finally at an end - what a beauty! Great model, atmospheric sound, crisp textures, lots of nice detail touches and a very good VC. I've only done a few short hops but it's a blast to fly - just as fast, sharp and agile as you'd expect. Nice one, Vertigo.

Well now I've got my home internet connection back (after 3 days) this is first on the list to buy!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceWeevil View Post
    My indifference to US Navy birds is finally at an end
    Mine isn't (they're always blue and white, no fun in painting), but this is the paint that I was after:

Indeed, since it was for a good cause, I shelved out the money for this paint. Nice one, Bruce!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

My final post and I just want it known I too purchased the paints.

N1111L

N1111L this is a repaint i think anyone could love.
    google it!!
    will someone take the challenge to paint it?

Quote Originally Posted by hews500d View Post
    I'm finding it harder and harder to resist till next payday to get this one...!

Darrell
    Your easily compromised resistance is FUTILE!!!!!........Submit!!! I command Thee!!......MMuuuhhuuuhaa!!!!

Attachment 19754
    Attachment 19755
    Attachment 19756
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

Beautiful bird!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG