Vertigo Studios F8F Bearcat Released - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Vertigo Studios F8F Bearcat Released

I have Vertico Studios SBD3 Dauntless, F6F Hellcat and of course the Bearcat and I think, that they all are worth of every penny. Congratulations Vertico.
    To crown it all we have got from our fellow simmers beautiful repaints of the Bearcat, thank you very much.

Now I am eagerly waiting The Big E

Just added the F8F AND the P36 so now I have the whole Vertigo Collection . But, for the life of me, I can't find the Manual for the Bearcat :redf:. Found the P36 right away and searched the usual places for the F8F with no joy. Could someone vector me in?

Thanks,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by imn2sims View Post
    Just added the F8F AND the P36 so now I have the whole Vertigo Collection . But, for the life of me, I can't find the Manual for the Bearcat :redf:. Found the P36 right away and searched the usual places for the F8F with no joy. Could someone vector me in?
    Default installation is in the main FSX folder: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Manual_F8F_ENnw.pdf" unless you are running 64-bit Windows, in which case it's probably "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Manual_F8F_ENnw.pdf."
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

Quote Originally Posted by dswo View Post
    Default installation is in the main FSX folder: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Manual_F8F_ENnw.pdf" unless you are running 64-bit Windows, in which case it's probably "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Manual_F8F_ENnw.pdf."
    OK, and thank you :salute:. I'll have a look, but it does seems a little strange that they wouldn't make a separate (Vertigo Studios) folder like most other companies do.

Thanks again,
    Steve

Start > All Programs > vertigostudios
    - F6F
    - F8F
    - P36
    - SBD

Quote Originally Posted by imn2sims View Post
    OK, and thank you :salute:. I'll have a look, but it does seems a little strange that they wouldn't make a separate (Vertigo Studios) folder like most other companies do.

Thanks again,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Start > All Programs > vertigostudios
    - F6F
    - F8F
    - P36
    - SBD
    Ahhhh........didn't even think to look there :redf:, but I did find it with dswo's help and can now appreciate the F8F even more.

Thanks,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Still wip, but some hours after

When and where will be available in the repaint?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Rapaint is finished but still wait for the patch for this bird. If You want I can send You this skin.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Rapaint is finished but still wait for the patch for this bird. If You want I can send You this skin.
    Yes!
    I would appreciate it!

:salute:

Thank you!

Regards,

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Ok. Found it. Now I dont have F8F instaled. So cant put here lines for Aircrafts.cfg (sorry for this). Please create it and remember its a F8F-2 version (and this model, in real life it was 1B version used in Korea in "French War - first conflict").

Here screenies of final skin:

Link for textures for RS (only now, not finished all file) is here: https://rapidshare.com/files/2704775...xture.1465.zip Enjoy and Thank you for your interest of this skin.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Sure wish I could talk someone into doing a simple NADC Johnsville bird.....

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

Wow this is very nice also! Is it available?

Yes!
    Today I uploaded flightsim :ernae:
    But today I make French repainting...

Zsolt

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Sure wish I could talk someone into doing a simple NADC Johnsville bird.....
    Grew up within walking distance of J-ville. It was great being a kid in the 50's, seemed like the sky was full of fighter planes and jets all day long, every day.
    "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is"

Yep, I grew up in Jamison and we were in the landing pattern of NADC. My father also worked at the NAVY exchange/gas station there. I got to see alot of cool stuff when he had the pleasure of watching me while mom worked. I may have to break down and try an FSX repaint at some point as it seems I can't find a volunteer to do the NADC bird.

VERY COOL!!

Very nice, thanks for sharing, care to upload it to our downloads section located on our forums for others to download ?

Soon the flightsim!

Thank you!

Soon the flightsim!

Thank you!
    lol, ok