Curtiss SB2C-4 Helldiver VB-83 1:144 from Badcat Avation!!! Model

Thread: Curtiss SB2C-4 Helldiver VB-83 1:144 from Badcat Avation!!! Model

Curtiss SB2C-4 Helldiver VB-83 1:144 from Badcat Avation!!! Model

Curtiss SB2C-4 Helldiver VB-83 1:144 Cafe Reo CFR093

<!--Solid Cactus Click to enlarge v3.5.0--> <!--Solid Cactus Click to enlarge v3.5.0-->
    <form target="cartViewer-0061" method="post" class="pit-of" action="http://order.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bin/wg-order?badcattoys+cusbhevb1car1"><table id="product-info-table" width="358" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="code" bgcolor=""><th>Item #</th><td>CFR093</td></tr><tr class="reviews" bgcolor=""><th>Rating</th><td>Rate this item</td></tr><tr class="availability" bgcolor=""><th>Availability</th><td>In Stock</td></tr><tr class="price" bgcolor=""><th>List Price</th><td>$15.00</td></tr><tr class="sale-price" bgcolor=""><th>Our Price</th><td>$13.99 - You Save $1.01 (7%)</td></tr><tr class="quantity" bgcolor=""><th>Quantity</th><td><input id="quantity-box" name="vwquantity" value="1" size="2" class="quantity-input" type="text"></td></tr></tbody></table>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="add-to-cart"><input class="order-button" valign="absmiddle" src="http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/badcattoys_2115_1186189" alt="Add to cart" type="image" border="0"></td><td class="stf">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    <input name="vwcatalog" value="badcattoys" type="hidden"><input name="vwitem" value="cusbhevb1car1" type="hidden"></form>

<!--sc-caption-start-->1:144 plastic snap-together model kit from Cafe Reo's Divebomber Collection.
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

gajit
    Ive got that - great fps

the plane my Grandfather flew, although that was a RHAF one, great aircraft! and that looks a great model there.... makes me want to get my model making kit out...