What war's rare aircraft interest you? - Page 6

View Poll Results: What war periods rare aircraft would you like to see in sim?

Voters
362. You may not vote on this poll
  • World War 2

201 55.52%
  • Korean War

82 22.65%
  • Vietnam War

73 20.17%
  • Cold War (Anything made in russia from the 50's to today)

99 27.35%
  • Gulf Wars 1 & 2

38 10.50%
  • Iraq & Afghanistan Wars

24 6.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What war's rare aircraft interest you?

Quote Originally Posted by Alky View Post
    I think a C-46 would be the way to go.
    I don't understand all the work & effort that's going to be put into the C-97.
    That's the developer's choice, he can make what he likes. There's a great deal of enthusiasm for an aircraft type needed when building a model, perhaps you ought to try Gmax and have a crack at a C46? That's what I did when no-one was building the aircraft I wanted.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

?

Cag40Navy who started this thread 3.5 years ago in order to start an airplane project has last time replied to this chain in August 2010. According to his (her?) profile he has been more or less offline since March 2013. To whom we are introducing these wishes?

Pekka

Quote Originally Posted by PHo17 View Post
    ?

Cag40Navy who started this thread 3.5 years ago in order to start an airplane project has last time replied to this chain in August 2010. According to his (her?) profile he has been more or less offline since March 2013. To whom we are introducing these wishes?

Pekka
    You for one!

Members who have read this thread: 131