PSS Vulcan

Thread: PSS Vulcan

PSS Vulcan

I pulled the PSS Vulcan out of the hanger today. It must've been a few years since the last time I flew it. This thing must be close to six years old, but it works very well in FSX.

Man, I hadn't thought about that one in quite a while. I purchased it way back when cause it was for a good cause and the modeling was excellent. I can't find anything on it anymore, as I've had HDD crashes, lost files, replaced Motherboards and so on. Post some screens if you get a chance, I really enjoyed flying that bird while I had it.:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

In FSX SP2/Accel. there are some problems with the panel and gauges. PSS have a little FSX add on but it's not free - it's about $5 but I have never bothered to go to the trouble, payment etc. to get it - if they can offer it that cheap they should just offer it for free.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I had to buy the 'Vulcan to the Sky ' many years back .. and yes works in FSX but i replaced with the Iris model simply the previous model was one only - XH558
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    . . . . .PSS have a little FSX add on but it's not free - it's about $5 but I have never bothered to go to the trouble, payment etc. to get it - if they can offer it that cheap they should just offer it for free.
    As near as I can tell, PSS is no more unless they changed their name and moved the website. I've tried their link from some old info I had and the site is gone.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I think you are confused, it was not PSS who had the FSX upgrade, it was Just Flight.

I seem to recall that this model was sold under both those names?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

PSS did also sell it as they were the developers. However, they never carried the FSX upgrade as they had disappeared by that point