Fw190A early variants 2.0 released and more - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fw190A early variants 2.0 released and more

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Beat me to it, Raptor!
    And thanks for the PM as well!

Can someone with an "expired link" from over there confirm that it's been reactivated?
    Thanks!
    not reactivated yet!

BR
    Tom

Thanks for letting me know, Tom.
    I'm at it.:salute:
    Mathias

Ok, as has been said, the fresh files are also up at FS Pilot Shop now.
    FS Pilot Shop customers with an "expired link" please send a re-activation request along with their purchase info to sales@fspilotshop.com .
    Reactivation is free of charge.
    Mathias

says files are online front page flightsim.com on pilot shop it still wants money to active my link :salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Cirrus, did you send a request to sales@fspilotshop.com ?
    If you use their auto facilities they'll ask you for payment.
    You need to manually send a request to a human at sales@fspilotshop.com .
    Mathias

Great looking aircraft. Nice job. Now I gotta watch out even more so while cruising around in my 17...:salute:

Thanks Shylock. :-)

Mathias

wow!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

all updated thanks for the help looking forward to some time geting late models aswell :salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Nearly there....

Oh that's lookin gooooood, Huub

get my new link downloading now
    have to repaint in an airshow livery

Mathias is it possible to fit the CH FW190 with an aerobatic smoke system? has anyone tried it yet?

BR
    Tom

Mathias what are the differences Early & Late series ?

Model?

flight dynamics?

Power?

BR
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Txmmy83 View Post

Model?
    flight dynamics?
    Power?
    I reviewed both packages for AVSIM:
    Early: http://www.avsim.com/pages/0609/Classics/FW190A.htm
    Late: http://www.avsim.com/pages/0110/Clas...gar/FW190A.htm

Each package comes with several variants, and each variant -- not just each package -- has its own external model, flight dynamics, and (in many if not all cases) VC. The most notable constant is engine SOUND.
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

Quote Originally Posted by Txmmy83 View Post

Model?

flight dynamics?

Power?

BR
    Tom
    All of that, Tom.
    As David sais, each sub variants has a unique set of flight dynamiks reflecting changes in weight, drag, manouverability, engine performance, all that.
    The early variants come with 9 models, A-1 through A-4, while the A-2 through A-4 have a variant each with and without outer wing MGFF cannons. In addition there's an export variant Aa-3 which was kind of a mix of A-1 and A-3 (A-1 aramament with A-3 engine). Also there's the A-4/U7, a version with externally visible engine air intakes with a considerably higher critical altitude. The A-4 also has versions with the early style fixed cooling slots and the adjustable cooling flaps that where implemented at some point during the production run.
    The A-1 uses the BMW801C-1 engine at 1600PS (not hp) which was severally plagued by overheating problems.
    The A-2 uses the thermically somewhat improved BMW801C-2.
    The A-3 is equipped with the first batch of BMW801D-2 rated at 1730PS, yet suffering from being prone to overboost damage so that it was usually flown some 200 PS short of it's "theoretical" power.
    That's the one the British got their hands on in 1942.
    The engine troubles where widestly ironed out when the A-4 entered production so this one is the first really combat-worthy variant, if you will. The A-4 received a new radio which required a modified tail section along with several changes to the cockpit.
    Common to all early variants is the lack of blind flying equipment and navigational aids so these are short range day fighters, very agil yet particularly hampered by engine reliability.

Beginning with the A-5 (the first of the late variants) the engine has been moved forward, an artificial horizon has been added and radio navigation equipment was implemented.
    The cockpit layout of the late variants changed several times.
    The A-6 finally retired the old outer wing MGFF and replaced them with Mg151/20 E.
    From the A-7 onwards an improved BMW801D-2 was used, the F-600 rated at 1800PS.
    The A-7 also saw the replacement of the nose MG17 with the larger caliber Mg131, giving it the characteristic bulgs on the upper nose. The A-8 sees the implementation of a variometer and a yet again considerably changed cockpit layout. Also an additional 115 liter fuel tank aft of the pilot along with the underbelly fuel/bomb rack being moved fore to make up for the CoG change.
    The A-8 Sturmjäger with additional armor use "erhöhte Notleistung" (augmented emergency power) delivering 2000PS,
    the A-9 with the bubble canopy uses the BMW801TS, kind of a bastard engine build from components of not materialized projects (basically made of better alloys along with a larger oil cooler allowing for higher manifold pressure) delivering 2000PS takeoff power and 2200 PS augmented emergency power.

If you need more details I'd suggest to read the handbooks, available here:
    http://www.classics-hangar.de/downloads_en.htm
    Mathias

Mathias what could that be I get an Engine Blow with Just Fly option on a loud bang and the engine is history after some excessive aerobatic flying did I do anything wrong ?

What aircraft exactly is it?
    Mathias

Ouch! No, you didn't do anything wrong but I did.
    Hotfix is on the way.:salute:
    Mathias

Roger that

and their is a problem starting few of the variants! "yellow 10" Model for example

looking forward to the hotfix

BR
    Tom

Works for me, Tom.
    Got the start sequence right?
    Number of primer strokes is crutial and depends somewhat on climate.
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Works for me, Tom.
    Got the start sequence right?
    Number of primer strokes is crutial and depends somewhat on climate.
    no dont think that I done start sequence right
    it is in the Manual?

BR
    Tom

Checklist, Tom.
    When in the VC, just click the "Notizblock" on the forward right console.
    Mathias

Ok, there is now a hotfix available for the German language installation that fixes the not properly working Just Fly utility.
    This only affects the German language installation. The English version is fine and doesn't require the hotfix.
    Get it from the "nach Aktualisierungen suchen" link in Startmenü - Programme - Classics Hangar - Fw190A1-A4
    Mathias

thanks for the Hotfix

BR
    Tom

have fitted the FW190 with the Edge540 smoke system
    Attachment 4890Attachment 4891Attachment 4892Attachment 4893

to my biggest surprise the coordinates are near perfect for the FW190

[SMOKESYSTEM]
    smoke.0=0.8, 0.00, -2.50, E540_FSX_smoke

BR
    Tom

Members who have read this thread: 29