Fw190A early variants 2.0 released and more - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fw190A early variants 2.0 released and more

Kind of looks like its trailing Glycol smoke after taking damage in the cooling system after a scrap with a Mustang or Spitfire!

Peter, the FW190 As had an air-cooled BMW 801 engine, so trailing glycol would be a bit odd........

Huub

I have redone the textures depicting the Fw190A-4 of Oblt Hans Mohr Technical Officer of II./JG1, Woensdrecht the Netherlands, April 1943 for the version 2.0 of the early variants.

I will try to pack them tomorrow and load them to the library here. As normal a version with and without historical tail makings will be available.

Cheers,
    Huub

Excellent paint Huub!!:salute:
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Good point about the glycol Huub lol, and that paint is lovely too, love the Tatzelwurm!! :salute:

That's looking even better than your first repaint. Great stuff, Huub!
    Mathias

On an aside, the price for the early and late variants bundle is now permanently down to 33.57 EURO ex VAT,
    39.95 EURO if VAT applies.
    Mathias

Okay guys, the textures have been uploaded here and at Avsim.com. Get them while they are still hot!

Cheers,
    Huub

Very Nice Huub on my way

Thank you

Can't wait till I get home from work to download the new early variants, can't believe it was possible to make them even better. It is good timing for resinstalling both the early and late variants for me, as I just upgraded to Windows 7 and just started reinstalling all my addon's. Have only installed my Orbx Australia addon's so far. Looks like the FW190 will have to be my first aircraft to put back into FSX.

Thanks for the hard work Mathias

Been flying the updated version for about a week now, and I'm continually impressed with what you and your team have done Mathias! Thank you for this amazing product. The Early variants are much improved, and they were already fantastic! I'm loving it, thanks!

Cheers Chunk, glad that you enjoy the update!
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    This evening I started to redo the Mohr repaint, as it was my favorite for the A-4. According the most optimistic schedule I could have it finished around Sunday.

Cheers,
    Huub

How to Remove the pilot?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Zsolt,

When you disconnect the battery (switch in right hand switch bay) the pilot will disappear.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Zsolt,

When you disconnect the battery (switch in right hand switch bay) the pilot will disappear.

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks Huub

Cheers,

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Members who have read this thread: 29