Patch for 7S3 Stark's Twin Oaks Released

Thread: Patch for 7S3 Stark's Twin Oaks Released

Patch for 7S3 Stark's Twin Oaks Released

A few users reported minor problems with 7S3, so I just wanted to let everyone know that we've just released a patch. It addresses these problems:

• Crash boxes removed from all models (to get rid of random crashes by the fuel box and in the grass)
    • ADE file reworked for better AI taildragger performance and to fix runway start positions being reversed
    • Fuel trigger added by pumps for automatic refueling if you're in the right area
    • Custom tree models added to orchard next to the field (instead of agn trees) to avoid autogen suppression

This should resolve every problem that's been reported so far. To download, visit http://fullterrain.com/support.html and scroll down the page to the NA 7S3.001 item and follow the link.

thanks,
    Bill

MCDesigns
    Thanks Bill, off to d/l now.

So the orchards now have no seasonal variations? I only ask as I am struggling with tree models now and the question of whether to use autogen or custom.

The orchards do have seasonal variations, Michael. You activate them in the control panel, like the other custom trees.

Members who have read this thread: 0