S.O.S. Have Lost the ShipYard

Thread: S.O.S. Have Lost the ShipYard

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries

Angry S.O.S. Have Lost the ShipYard

Anyone else getting this for CG's Shipyard as well as the link to Sully's Yard:
    The webpage cannot be found

DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. The link may be broken.

I'm using Yahoo for my IP. Very place I try to link I get the same message

Skipsan

Wink

Reuters news agency: copy to all world governments.

SHIP YARDS SUNK

NO TRACE OF PERSONNEL REMAIN

Panic arrived once again when someone realized that the links to the famous Shipyards were producing the dreaded 404.
    Governments worldwide have been receiving complaints from their citizens. The USA has now mobilized and is threatening to invade the internet.
    The 404 gang are well known for hijacking site addresses, Police are uncertain of the motivation for these attacks, but a spokesman said "Its one of dem tings, pass a doughnut".

The terrorist group and litter extremist Ali Budweizer explained, " Dey attacks us too, death to the non-drinkers".

The only member of the Fox4 group who was sober enough to comment believes it is the work of a Poly Extremist group wanting revenge for the mass destruction of its followers, his last words to this reporter, though mumbled were "bugger off".

It is expected the Shipyards will return once the ransom has been paid and personnel sober up.

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    They got sold off to pay for nationalized healthcare. :d
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries
    Well then we got knacker Parts of the netherworld shall freeze over before this crew sobers up How much are the blackguards asking for:isadizzy: Well said "crashaz "

Skipsan

Nah...we's back agin..

2 female riveters was the price....strange tho....one was sent to Frisco and the other to some desert town.

I wonder who that could be?

regards Collin:ernae:

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    Well then I hope Rosie cleans up nicely.
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

What? Where? When? How? I was shanghaied fer a week!:isadizzy:
    PSULLYKEYS

The only thing necessary for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin View Post
    Nah...we's back agin..

2 female riveters was the price....strange tho....one was sent to Frisco and the other to some desert town.

I wonder who that could be?

regards Collin:ernae:

Hey wait wuddin me, I've been so snookered aint been able to c da keybard rite. Attachment 4704 Female riveter, um now dats a scary thought, a female drivin hot metal pins inta what? Maybe's in Frisco but not bout these parts.

Back ta mi drinkin' Attachment 4706

Quote Originally Posted by Good_2_Be View Post
    Hey wait wuddin me, I've been so snookered aint been able to c da keybard rite. Female riveter, um now dats a scary thought, a female drivin hot metal pins inta what? Maybe's in Frisco but not bout these parts.

Back ta mi drinkin'

Yo Good;

I dunno if yer aware of this Bro; but ALL the crew at the CG Shipyard are female .... the majority of which are "out of work" models that have been featured in such publications as: Mayfair, Fiesta, Hustler & Penthouse.

Therefore: ... Collin insists that they all work ..... NAKID!!!! ... Attachment 5639

Since learning of this ...I have begun planning my summer vacation by first renting an apartment which overlooks the shipyard, buying the best telescope that I could find and arranging for the daily deliveries of a keg of grog.

I'm sure you'll be very interested in my vacation pic's & VIDEO!!! ... vids will be posted on the "UK Shipbuilders Union" site and of course ... Tube8.

..... Attachment 5640
    Dirtman

~~ CFS2 Fulfills my need to "peacefully" blow things up ~~

Members who have read this thread: 1