Truk

Thread: Truk

Truk

I'm trying to install Jean's Turk mesh, but when I have all the pieces installed all I see are green and blue blocks for land and water. I reinstalled the set three full time per the readme, but still no dice. Any ideas?
    Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black / Tell 'em I ain't comin' back.

Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me...

I'm sure Jean will be along soon to help.

The first thing I would check is that everything in your CFS2/TEXTURE folder & CFS2/SCENDB/WORLD/TEXTURE folders match. If they don't match, you can (sometimes) get the blue-green squares showing.

If these folders are OK, then check the scenery hierarchy.

Landscape Gardener
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf190 View Post
    I'm trying to install Jean's Turk mesh, but when I have all the pieces installed all I see are green and blue blocks for land and water. I reinstalled the set three full time per the readme, but still no dice. Any ideas?
    Hi Wulf
    I've forgot to include in the readme the first thing to do before to install a g2k scenery :

"copy the entire content of the cfs2/scenedb/world/texture folder in the main cfs2/texture folder"

Then all would be able to work

JP

Heh Thanks Jean. I didn't try that yet. Update: That worked great for the islands, but the atoll ring itself is still a patch work of green and blue.
    Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me.

Hey there Wulf190,
    I had this graphic in an older post. Was having the same problem. There should be eight textures in the Atoll Truk\Texture folder. This will cause the blocks around the ring if there are only Jean's two texs in that folder.

thanks DV. That fixed it. Oi' I hate/love rebuilding CFS2's scenery.

Members who have read this thread: 0