Talon in Hospital - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Talon in Hospital

my best wishes and thoughts are on the way too for a full recovery in the quickest posible time.

best regards
    MS

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    That guy I know to be a fighter and he will get better.

Get well soon Al!
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Update

I just got back from the Hospital.Talon is feeling better but still has congestion in his lungs.The attending doctor now has his medical records from the NJ doctor who took care of him in 2002.Hopefully this will be a big help letting them know what treatments were used and recommended.They will start these new treatments tomorrow.

I know this update is later than you expected but you have to remember we're quite a distance away.Also I'm taking care of Talon's daughter as well as my own.This weekend I can go to the hospital earlier in the day and take his daughter to see him on sunday for a little while.His wife ( of almost 2 years ) is there with him and taking care of most things.

Our thanks to all for your prayers and concern and my thanks to those that have sent PM's with their support.

Hiede

Ken Stallings
    Heide,

Updating us is low on your priorities right now but we appreciate updates as you are able to provide.

We are all wanting the best.

Ken

SOH-CM-2020
    Heide, I'm sorry to hear about Talon.

I join with the rest of the family here to pray for a speedy and total recovery to full health.

May God's blessing be on you and Talon at this time.

Pete.

I am very sorry to hear that Talon has been in hospital ...but very glad to hear he is doing better it sounds like, I hope and pray that he will be out of there and back to good health very quickly. I will include him in my prayers and his familiy as well. thanks so much for the updates Hiede, it means a lot to me and us to hear how he is doing.

please tell him to rest and do what the docs say, and give him my very best wishes ....the very best.

a shipmate

Chris
    Beached Admiral Naval Wargame Society 1978
    Admin
    3D Worlds and Game Developers Group Linkedin
    Tester of Ships: Sea Trials and Consults

Hiede,

Wish him all the best from me, one of the ETO/PTO guys. We miss him at our developer's forum!!
    Get well soon, man!

Frosty

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Talon

Thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon. And thanks for updates Hiede please pass on best wishes.

Cheers

Ven

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Heide,

Updating us is low on your priorities right now but we appreciate updates as you are able to provide.

We are all wanting the best.

Ken
    Well Ken

I've been getting PM's about updates so I figured I'd explain things here in the forum.People sometimes forget there is a big time difference between everyone in SOH.

Hiede

poet,traveler
    I hope for the best,prayers are sent.
    Of course I know what I'm doing,gee whiz......ouch,owwwww

Just found this - prayers headed Heavenward from here too.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

It seems lately that I have a very, very long list of folks who are in need of prayers. Talon was added to that list the day the announcement was made, and will remain there as long as needed.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

My prayers and thoughts also. Hope he gets well soon.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    It seems lately that I have a very, very long list of folks who are in need of prayers. Talon was added to that list the day the announcement was made, and will remain there as long as needed.
    List is long in my family as well lately. I will say and extra special prayer for Talon as well as the family. It is so hard to stand by and be able to nothing to ease the pain of those suffering, frustrating....just have to give it to the good Lord and have faith.

Jim

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    My prayers are with him also....

Father, we pray your healing touch is upon Talon. Please heal him and get him through this time of illness. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

hewman100
    My thoughts and prayers are with him too.

Blog Entries
    I hope things are looking more and more positive?
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Yesterday I went to the hospital early in the day and took Talon's daughter so she could see him.It brought a big smile to both of them.

The new medications seem to be helping and he is breathing better.I insisted that his diet be changes because of some of the allergies he has to certain foods.At first it fell on deaf ears but after contacting his doctor in NJ they asked me for a list of foods he's allergic to.

If he keeps responding well to the new medications and diet he may be in a private room in a few days.They will also be doing some tests tuesday to monitor his progress.He still has a long fight ahead of him.

Talon also would like to thankyou for your support and prayers.

Hiede

Ken Stallings
    Heide,

We all sincerely thank you for taking the time from this ordeal to keep us informed. You are very kind to do this and we appreciate all that you are doing to help Talon recover.

We are hopeful that his recovery continues.

Cheers, and best wishes!

Ken

Members +
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Stallings View Post
    Heide,

We all sincerely thank you for taking the time from this ordeal to keep us informed. You are very kind to do this and we appreciate all that you are doing to help Talon recover.

We are hopeful that his recovery continues.

Cheers, and best wishes!

Ken
    I'll second that.

Regards :ernae:
    Lindsay

Small steps Heide, but they are in the right direction, I suspect it was a very welcome visit from his daughter and little things like that help more than you may know, anything that brightens a persons spirit promotes healing and recovery - good medicine Nurse Heide!

Thanks for keeping us up to date, and "Ears Hopin" Talon is out and about in short order
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

harleyman
    Thank you Heide for thay update...

Welll said Ken ! I concur 150%

Roger that to Ken's post. Thanks again Hiedie for the update and please keep us posted. Also let Talon know that all of the "Boys of 60 Squadron" are pulling for him.

S! Rip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lat:N3650.1 Long:W11403.3 Elev: 1975 K67L
    Al, my Fam's prayers are with you too get well soon.
    The Virtual Navy

"I Survived the Unpleasantness"...

I am very glad to hear he is feeling better, tell him please to rest and follow the sawbones' orders, we are cheering for him all the way from dockside and I will keep checking back daily here...thanks so much for the updates.
    Beached Admiral Naval Wargame Society 1978
    Admin
    3D Worlds and Game Developers Group Linkedin
    Tester of Ships: Sea Trials and Consults