Zivko Edge 540 @ South Africa - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zivko Edge 540 @ South Africa

Should we start new topic for this tour ? Smoothie?

I visited Wickenby couple minutes ago. It was turned Spring, all was green now

When we start this? I have time to fly in days also (school only 12 hours / week). I don't know yet can I fly in Saturday. Sunday is impossible because of my girlfriend. :P

will make a new version of my redbull paint for public release

BR
    Tom

and why did none of us aerobatic pilots mention this one
    http://www.simviation.com/aeroworks/.../concept5.html

it is a nice fictional concept aerobatic plane
    Attachment 1955 here in the color of Royal Jordanian Falcons

BR
    Tom

Ahh yes i forgot about that one, then again i'm a traditionalist, i'll stick with the plane that i can throw about like a leaf in the breeze Today i should get to Wickenby meaning Saturday is looking good, guys let me know what days you have free and we'll work it from there...

Well, Saturday maybe 1800 UTC. If I can fly also earlier Saturday, I know it tomorrow.

Should we share our repaints?

might be a good idea to so we can see each other correctly... will start packaging mine up...

not totally sure on my timeframe for this weekend since I should rebuilt my homepage but I am very interested in an online aerobatic session

BR
    Tom

Ok Satuday will be good for me, I will be flying the Alphasim Yak52 or the Bipe I ust can't decide!

My schedule changed little bit, I can fly during Saturday, any time. But I wish not early morning. (Finland is GMT+2)

there's my repaint. I might do some changes tomorrow but color is the same.

my paint has just been uploaded to SoH library should be up shortly i hope, advance departure time of 1500GMT, means we should get to Paris before sunset... may change but is about the best time we can hope for, plus current weather forecast seems to be favourable... i've got to get from Switzerland to the UK tomorrow, ready for the Off on Saturday, how're we doing comms? SoH TS3 server?

I have found a Wickenby part of Alf's UK airfields package, its 1 of 3 included I think it might be worth us getting these! http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=129626, DL there!

As for coms I've never used the SOH server but I do have TS installed, so it shouldn't be much problem!

I have TS also. Just tell server IP

Ok here is my Edge expertly painted by Smoothie and I personally think it looks awesome!

So we start Saturday 1500GMT?

Multiplayer? Who makes server?

Sim Outhouse server we'll use i reckon Guys, for both TS and FS... Peter just finishing your scheme now, will upload to SoH once done...

Cheers Buddy and 15.00 GMT sounds good to me, how about you Matty?

Won't be able to make that as I'll be going to see Leicester vs Cardiff, but have fun all the same!

sorry guys I must pass on this weekends online airshow

my paint is just not finished in time (Su-26 Redbull complicated lost the source textures with my finished paint which i had done last year)
    and much more important is that I have too less practice flying her (su-26 was grounded in my hangar for a year)

here a shot of current painting status:

I will do one customised for myself which fuselange is shown here in the picture and a public without austrian flag stripes

one question in which dds format should an online flight paint should be saved?

for this weekend I wish all pilots happy flying and much fun

BR
    Tom

Is there straight way to find SOH server?

Time for last trainings if we start 1500GMT tour, should we do some aerobatics above Wickenby (eg 1445) and then take tanks full of fuel and start tour.

uploading a new virtual aerobatic flying video to youtube at the moment

my first try with the edge540

anatol,
    nice cuban eight in the first picture

BR
    Tom

Antton you need to download the addon wickenby, so we all have it as its much better than the default one!

I'm up for some aerobatics at Wickenby before hand and as a sort of warm up if you like, then land fill up with fuel and off we go to France ehh?

15.00 will be perfect because my hang over should have cleared by then haha!

Smoothie can you tell us our route? If there's some addon fields that can be downloaded.

I have to fuel pretty often if we go fast...

Simple enough routing i have planned, from Wickenby to Bournemouth, to Caen to Paris, means we can overfly the D-Day beaches in formation smoke on as a salute to those who fought, maybe over omaha beach i'll pull out of the formation missing man style... i figure if we head counter-clockwise the slower legs are done first as the prevailing winds usually in europe come from the south headed north...

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/396V7ao74oU&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Edge 540 first practice

BR
    Tom

Members who have read this thread: 1