Warbirdsim P-51 Update
Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Warbirdsim P-51 Update

Warbirdsim P-51 Update

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM WARBIRDSIM

Following a number of issues with Windows security affecting our FSX product we would like to announce that we have today completely solved the problem and that there should no longer be any more issues with this or any other conflicts related.

We would like to apologise to everyone who experienced problems and for the time it has taken out of their flying enjoyment. We wish everyone to know that we have always wanted to resolve the issue and that as we have been listening to the feedback we appreciated all who took the time to write and that this response is the result coming from of a number of good customers working with us to help resolve the matter. Thank you to you all.

While we were busy solving the problem, our lead developer has been busy engaged with the improved modelling, added fixes and further texture work in what amounts to an update set, making the current best Mustang B,C and III in the world even better!

We trust that everyone will appreciate that we turned these items round as quickly as we could to respond to people's requests and to provide everyone with this solution as well as with the extra updating as a bonus.

We would like everyone to know that we are learning to work with a community who have shown us they want us to listen, to improve and to respond to their needs and that this will be our policy for all future releases as we work together to make the best products in their class.

Sincere best regards,

Stephane.

WARBIRDSIM CLASSIC AIRCRAFT.

TO OBTAIN THE UPDATES:
    Current customers please download the update by using the last link on your current order email then run the exe files from that download to install the updates.

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you!
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

downloading now....
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

What does this update? Is it updating the security features to where it'll be easier to install if we ever make changes to our systems, or is it updating the P-51 B/C models themselves?

Darrell

Well I'm about to find out - had to do a clean reinstall of my computer the other day, am now on day 2 of getting FSX up and running and have just downloaded this. Here goes . . .

YES!!!

It's back!

Oh, you sweet thing......

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Charter Member 2011
    hey jankees, when you downloaded it again to get 2 .exe files in the zip? a part 1 and part 2?
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

[QUOTE=jankees;364132]YES!!!

It's back!

Oh, you sweet thing......

Glad to hear that Jan Kees !
    Downloading...

yes, two parts, install part 1 first, then part 2 (sounds logical doesn't it?)

34 paints and counting...

great job, guys, thank you!

Bought it 45 minutes ago, received the download link within seconds after completing the payment process. Installed it as soon as the download completed. Install went without a hitch, completely painless.

Started FSX and accepted the new software when prompted by FSX. Picked one of the new Warbirdsim P-51's to fly and took off into the virtual wild blue yonder.

Great aircraft and the new process worked well for me, without any headaches and with instant flight, no more waiting!

Thanks for listening to the users, the new process makes the purchase experience frustration free.
    Barry

Jan Kees, that is one amazingly beautiful repaint - great job on the weathering as well!

With my sincerest regards too, I hope you all really enjoy this update!

Onwards and upwards!
    -John
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Do I have to uninstall the previous version before installing the new one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Jan Kees, that is one amazingly beautiful repaint - great job on the weathering as well!

With my sincerest regards too, I hope you all really enjoy this update!

Onwards and upwards!
    -John
    Thanks John for this wonderful aircraft, quality stuff! Looking forward to the release of your P-51D.
    Barry

What is this last order e-mail needed for the download. I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBert View Post
    Install over the top of the existing!

Albert
    www.warbirdsim.com
    Thanks ! :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    What is this last order e-mail needed for the download. I don't understand.
    That's an email you've received that contains the download link.
    The title is "New User Registration Validation"... should be easier to retrieve.

happily re-acquainting myself with some long-lost friends:

Hi, everybody,

good news, but not for owners of the boxed version... I fear!

Cheers, Thilo

I never got a download link e-mail from them & I don't have the boxed version.

Jankees, I love those paints. Please upload them again once the files reappear on Sim-outhouse. Thank you for listening Warbirdsim and John! Now if I could only get a automatic radiator lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks x10000000!!!!

Jankees I can see you're a happy man again!

I love this thing, great to finally have it in the hangar!

Barry

all working for me, nice update, thanks!!! :ernae:
    Attachment 437

Nice to be able to use the WBS P-51 with FSrecorder now...thanks WBS! :ernae:

Members who have read this thread: 4