Anybody Have the Skysim Mirage III?

Thread: Anybody Have the Skysim Mirage III?

Anybody Have the Skysim Mirage III?

How do you like it? Or, is there another better Mirage for FSX out there?

Regards,

LT1

I have it and its really a great jet to fly, well worth the $$.
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Love it!

She's a hand full but I like um that way

The Skysim Mirage III is nice. Some cool repaints have been released too. (see HERE)
    However, another Mirage has been released. A Freeware Mirage 2000-5 and this one is truly fantastic. It is THERE.
    Both are great. :ernae:
    My first FSX movie : SKTSIM Mirage III.
    [YOUTUBE]teTQmzy2E7M[/YOUTUBE]

FREEWARE ROLLUS Mirage2000-5.
    [YOUTUBE]STBTogeFVdU[/YOUTUBE]

For a Mirage III/5 there is nothing better, freeware or payware.

More info here: http://www.mirage4fs.com/preview18.html
    :ernae:

Yeah, she´s a nice stick. The flying experience is so different compared to the modern jets, and that makes her very enjoyable. The buffeting becomes familiar. :mixedsmi: Luckily I´ve got a force feedback joystick, and an addon force feedback software. Can the default force feedback system even simulate buffeting?

All I can say is that this aircraft is one of the finest you can get, I love it, as has been said the handling characteristics really make this aircraft enjoyable and the framerates are really good too, there are absolutely tons of repaints for it from almost every country who used in there airforces. I highly reccomend this to anyone consideriing buying this aircraft!

Weird, you all have convinced me, but it seems that it's being offerred for free on their website. I ordered and went all through the confirmations and they said it was "free of charge". I stopped there and didn't get it. Do they have some kind of unusual order system. Pay after download perhaps?

Regards,

LT1

Quote Originally Posted by 1970LT1 View Post
    Weird, you all have convinced me, but it seems that it's being offerred for free on their website. I ordered and went all through the confirmations and they said it was "free of charge". I stopped there and didn't get it. Do they have some kind of unusual order system. Pay after download perhaps?

Regards,

LT1
    If i remember correctly it's the Flight1 wrapper.

Regards,

LT1
    Download for free, just creat the account in their store and you'll get the link. If you can't find the link go into your account there. Then while installing the Flight1 bit comes into play. Any questions just ask.
    :ernae:

Yep, I'm kinda slow - I'm familiar with the F1 Wrapper. Thanks guys.

Regards,

LT1

Last dumb question. Started looking for SOH repaints - where are they all uploaded to now? I couldn't find them anywhere on the new site here...

Regards,

LT1

Last dumb question. Started looking for SOH repaints - where are they all uploaded to now? I couldn't find them anywhere on the new site here...

Regards,

LT1
    I'm not sure that that section is online yet. Anyone know?

Members who have read this thread: 2