Briefing time paint

Thread: Briefing time paint

Briefing time paint

copy from the FS9 forum:

Is anybody still flying Briefing Time?
    I'm working on a Dutch repaint for those that are interested:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Didn't quite escape.
    Work is still ongoing regarding making BT work properly (as a port, not native at this time) in FSX. Unfortunately Jan has a rather full task sheet so it's not possibly going as fast as some people would like, but it is still being done.

There are certainly still people flying her in both FSX and FS9 as she is and although a Dutch repaint isn't of particular interest to me, that looks pretty darned good, Jan Kees!

it's the only port i'll tolerate.

The port over of Briefing Time is "ok" and works, but the true FSX version promises new virtual cockpit features that will be a welcomed addition. The MAAM-Sim DC-3/C-47 was given first priority for FSX, the B-25J will be released after the DC-3/C-47 is released.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

oh oh, things are getting out of hand again...

Yes, that is correct, Ozzie reg on dutch military aircraft...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Members who have read this thread: 0