If you have Tongass fjords (FS9) - do not miss this

Thread: If you have Tongass fjords (FS9) - do not miss this

If you have Tongass fjords (FS9) - do not miss this

Check out Jay Langham's "Tongass Remote Airfield" (RATR), available at AVSIM

Thanks for the H/U!! Looks like a fun one. Reminds me of the approaches and airfields done by James Belk.

Link: Tongass Remote Airfield
    Brent aka "dogknot"

Absolutely fantastic! I think Jay is the one that did the Rusty Airfields Woods Lake field that was included in Glacier Bay V.2, but I could be wrong. Looks like the same style though, and his name is in the credits for GB v.2.

This latest field is awesome, I love the approach over the cut down trees!

Thanks for the HU! Neat airfield.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Astoroth View Post
    Absolutely fantastic! I think Jay is the one that did the Rusty Airfields Woods Lake field that was included in Glacier Bay V.2, but I could be wrong. Looks like the same style though, and his name is in the credits for GB v.2.

This latest field is awesome, I love the approach over the cut down trees!
    I bet you are right. This one is Rusty Airfield_Tongass Remote in the airport search.

Like his Woods Lake scenery, this one is just awesome. It is scattered with so many neat items to explore. From an old pickup door leaning on a post to deer and elk in the brush. Really beautifully done.
    Brent aka "dogknot"

Well, I have become VERY familar with the "Put up now!!" siign - have hit it many times trying to take off. Sigh. I must be a better pilot. What a GREAT scenery..... thanks.

Ed

I'm glad someone else has mentioned it, I was thinking of doing the same thing - it is a fantastic little addon!

Admiring my Maule at RATR
    Brent aka "dogknot"

Members who have read this thread: 0