I can't fly the pearl harbour mission's at the PTO Solomon if i klick on the mission it says b5_n2 is missing at the invetory! I do not know what it is i think it is a plain a have installed all the updates there are whit help from
lightningbolt
he was great in helping me a hand in installing this expantion for te pacific theater but i can only the first 4 missions and then it stops because i do not having a particular plain in the layout af my aircraft in there so if some one know this problem it will be helpfull, maybe you can show me the right plain that i have to add onn to play these missions?

oh and is there some one that knows how to put an end at the shocking when i play a large mission? i play the game like i'm playing the first game, so with graphics set on a overall of 4
im not having problems with the first game and i do not have a weak video card, im playing alsow other games like Swat4 and CS source or for making a better example MedievallII Total War.

I do not have problems with the Quick missions but i have problems with the missions its self and alsow on the airfeeld you see shocking footage i setting the graphics to a minimum, i minor change in my eyes so maybe there is something wrong.