Airbus A300 on Avsim

Thread: Airbus A300 on Avsim

Airbus A300 on Avsim

<table align="center" bgcolor="#aaccee" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" align="left">Category: Flight Simulator X - Original Aircraft </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" width="*"> New! Airbus A300-600R </td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> <!-- --> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> Images related to this file:

<table border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> <td width="*"> File Description:
    American Airlines plus Thai Airbus A300-600R model for FSX only. MDL with diffuse, bump spec and nightmap. Comes with working virtual cockpit and custom panel. Works with SP1 and SP2. Not testet with DX10. Has multiplayer compatible mdl and repaint resources included. AA bare metal texture base on a public domain photo from Wikipedia. Uses default sound. by Thomas Ruth

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<table align="center" bgcolor="#aaccee" border="0" width="50%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="25%">Filename:</td> <td width="75%">tom306r.zip</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">License:</td> <td width="75%">Freeware</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Added:</td> <td width="75%">6th February 2010</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Downloads:</td> <td width="75%">1053</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Author:</td> <td width="75%">Thomas Ruth</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Size:</td> <td width="75%">39069kb</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Thomas might just be the Piglet of airliners. :d

Nice release rate.

A great aircraft with a superb VC!

Attachment 29152Attachment 29153
    Attachment 29154Attachment 29155

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Yes it certainly is outstanding. The AA paint looks incredible!
    "Soon to be Expat"

Thanks for the heads up! I was looking for a good A300 for a long time

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thanks Tom does a great job
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

Does anyone else have problems with the Autopilot? The maintain-altitude function doesn't work at all for me..
    Superb VC, btw. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    Does anyone else have problems with the Autopilot? The maintain-altitude function doesn't work at all for me..
    Superb VC, btw. Love it!
    Altitude hold worked for me but the auto-throttle didn't

Also - the co-pilot's engine readout display works but the pilot's doesn't - is there a switch for that that I may have missed ? (I noticed that its off on the screenshots too)

i second the captains readout not working, also i get a flickering backup altimeter while climbing, other than that great piece of freeware, the vc glass textures leave something to be desired though.

Flight sim has a few repaints if anyone's interested.

UPS, Lufthansa, Air France, Iran Air, etc...

Members who have read this thread: 0