Japanese naval aircraft ww2

Thread: Japanese naval aircraft ww2

Interesting clips, thanks for the links. In the Q1W "Lorna" segment, I just thought this guy (see pic) looked like a Maintenance Officer. Any USN/USMC airdales know the type: older guy, probably non-pilot, former enlisted, curses a lot, etc. :d

My Dad's last words to me were, "Son, an eagle may soar to great heights, but a weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine..."
    And then he died...
    He was sucked into a jet engine...

Fine examples of a "target rich environment!"

Rare is a understatement!

Thank you!

thanks for the link's. I bought some years ago CFS2 because of the "Zero"
    -it's all the time one of my favorite aircraft's.

wolfi

One sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes (Antoine de Saint Exupéry)

I like them all Wolfi but my favorite are the P51D and the Corsair and Bf109F and G version and the Zero in the A6M5_ZERO version. The Hellcat and Fw190 and Ki43 are in my favorite list also. But I do fly with as many AC that are available as possible. There are many other AC that are good fighter as well but these are my Favorites.

What I like about this links is that there are not that many Films available when it come to the Japanese Air forces as there are of other Air Forces. Many of the films about the Japanese Military Forces where simply destroyed after the War.:ernae: