Pilot Stats.. What level are you at?

Thread: Pilot Stats.. What level are you at?

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!

Pilot Stats.. What level are you at?

Hey all,

If you hit 'p' two times, you arrive at your Pilot Status page. This shows EVERYTHING about you and your progress.

I thought I would post mine.

So far, I have downed 29 Kha-Ahk fighter scouts. I am really not into dog-fighting either.. Well, I didnt use to be. Gets addictive.

I wonder if some of those that I shot down were my own, lol.. I know a couple of times, when in the Elephant, some freighters would run into the side. Goofy pilots. The thing was so big, I guess they just crash into you if you are in a main shipping lane of traffic. Luckily, my shields were strong enough.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Capt. Jack Sparrow(me) is still listed as Harmless Merchant. LOL
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
    Capt. Jack Sparrow(me) is still listed as Harmless Merchant. LOL
    At least you arent dangerous to your own fleet like me.. lol..

Bill

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

Well, I would say that too loud Bill. I have accidently fired on a couple so-called friendlies, and they were't too happy. Isn't that right Ollie? LOL
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

Well I just restarted after a system SNAFU - as noted in the mission logs my Chief Engineer got a little carried away with the Space Fuel... but I am building my stats back up I will grab a shot in the AM and post it, I did use the Apricot Start so my rep has a jumpstart but the kills and travel are accurate.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

I am a Master Chief and something like opportunist when it comes to trading.

OK Guys, Gals, and "Others" this includes those lovely/handsome whatever aSexual whatever they are, here is the GiGa Status before yesterdays Furball in the Xenon Core...

Keep in mind this is a restart so I have plenty of experience, I already knew where to find some of the better abandoned ships, and a couple of good trade deals that got me started quick.

The last screen shows the 3 Xenon Q's and 2 stations from last week, and I have painted several more on the front of my gunship from yesterdays missions
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

SOH-CM-2014
    Goodness man.. You are inspiring, Mike..

<--- off to wipe out some Xenon and Kha-ahk...

Bill

Retired SOH Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gigabyte View Post
    OK Guys, Gals, and "Others" this includes those lovely/handsome whatever aSexual whatever they are, here is the GiGa Status before yesterdays Furball in the Xenon Core...

Keep in mind this is a restart so I have plenty of experience, I already knew where to find some of the better abandoned ships, and a couple of good trade deals that got me started quick.

The last screen shows the 3 Xenon Q's and 2 stations from last week, and I have painted several more on the front of my gunship from yesterdays missions

Wow Mike....

.... .... .... .... .... ....

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After playing this for a little over a month...

I am a Wholesaler and a Marksman, an Argon Federation Marshall with a law enforcement license (watch out, Chacha!), a Teladi Company Helper with security license, a member of the Boron Queen's Honor Guard, a Friend of the Split, a Paranid Unholy Nomad (I like that one...), and no advancement yet with the Goners or Terrans.

I've blasted dozens of ships, mostly pirates plus a few of the Duke's freighters. I've claimed a few, and captured a few.

I have my Nova Raider, a Buster Sentinel, an Iguana Vanguard, a Toucan hauler, a Mercury freighter, 2 Mercury haulers, and just over $3 Million.

And I still haven't made it over to Omicron Lyrae to start the main plot. I was going to try to jump in, but you need to know at least one jumpgate first. But I am getting closer...
    Craig "CB" Taylor
    Team AVSIM RTWR

SOH-CM-2014
    I am now presently up to 111 Million at my HQ, and 40 Million on my personal launch.

Took out a Q with my fleet today. I was hoping I could take it down with my Nemesis, but that didnt want to happen.

Waiting for Mikes book to come out; 'How to take down Xenon Sectors'

Bill