What are these?

Thread: What are these?

What are these?

The other day I noticed pink specks floating across my screen as I was flying. At first it looked like a screwed up lens flare, so I turned that off and kept flying. Later I noticed it again so I took a few screenshots and forgot about it.
    Attachment 20756
    Attachment 20757
    Well, today I was flying the new Lancaster for the fist time, and I saw the things again. This time I got a better look at them. They follow the aircraft approximately 1000 feet below, and are 3 dimensional. There are two of them, and they stay a fixed distance apart, and move with the aircraft. The best way to describe them is a bomb shape...a sphere with a short cylindrical protrusion on one side. I changed aircraft, and they're still there.

harleyman
    Alien spacecraft......?

No clue actually...

Wow.... first evidence of life from another planet in FS!!!
    They´re among us already!!!!!! Run!!!!

Serious now: Maybe an effect with a bad texture?
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Do you have sim_probe for ridge lift? That's what my current assumption is, but I wouldn't mind knowing for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by simkid22 View Post
    Do you have sim_probe for ridge lift? That's what my current assumption is, but I wouldn't mind knowing for sure.
    Yes, I do. Are those a part of it?

Foo Fighters!!!

Male plane?

Hehehe...

2012 is coming... also for flight sim...
    alx

Melius esse quam videri

Quote Originally Posted by simkid22 View Post
    Same problem here !
    Although it seems to me the problem was occuring already before the installation of SimProbe... but that's quite a long time ago, I may be wrong...

I've seen these little purple parachutes too, they seem to exist at high altitude, now that sim-probe isn't needed since cumulsx 1.5, perhaps they'll go away, if indeed that was causing it.

Members who have read this thread: 0