Concorde X...coming soon

Thread: Concorde X...coming soon

Charter Member 2015
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    Great to see the Concorde making a return to FS! We like the sound around here.
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Finally always did have a soft spot for conc' she's got power, looks, noise and speed perfect! i hope there will be a paintkit

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    This is great news! Good to hear.

The Concord is one of my top faves!

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

We demo'd it on the FS Weekend on Saturday...... Looks VERY nice indeed.....
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    We demo'd it on the FS Weekend on Saturday...... Looks VERY nice indeed.....
    not shy on damage systems either according to this quote from their forums..

Engine surges, intake failures, engine fires, hot starts, fuel leaks, reheat failure - all modelled. As are brake fans, and brake overheat effects.

...could this become an Accusim-like product?
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

that's really good news. i hope there is a way to turn all that damage stuff off though. otherwise i'd never get off the ground.

One of the most challenging planes Ive ever flown. My biggest problem is I am set up for GA and bush flying. Tons of eye candy with slow movers. I have some jets but I stay away from cities.
    Mix very fast, complex airliner with big cities,large airports and I am pretty sure I will need to kill the autogen.
    Come to think of it you are to busy to sightsee. Looking forward to this one.
    Yeah I hope it comes with the ability to start ready to roll. If one can go from cold and dark to brakes off you deserve a award.
    Find out where Al Gore lives so I can buzz his house with it. A little fantasy of mine.....

Charter Member 2015
    This project is still progressing ..... http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/inde...886-some-news/

New link for screenshots... http://www.flightsimlabs.com/aircraf...hots-dec-2009/
    :ernae:

That´s what I'd call a Speedbird. Maybe I´ll do my first transatlantic flight with this, if it's really worth the hype.

has there been any mention of the price?

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I have been waiting for this also, for over a year..

Good to hear its almost about to release.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by kilo delta View Post
    not shy on damage systems either according to this quote from their forums..

...could this become an Accusim-like product?
    It takes me all my time to get the A2A P47 rolling without smoke pumping out. As for Concord ???? I will need a control E function or a week off work just to get airborn

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    I can't wait for the Concorde myself. Never owned the one for FS2004, so I just have memories of the one from FS2000. Should be a blast, especially for the level of detail going into it.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+