looking for a E-1B Tracer....

Thread: looking for a E-1B Tracer....

looking for a E-1B Tracer....

if anyone knows or has one, please let me know, ive been looking for this ole bird for a LONG time. for those who dont know what im talking bout...

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA--...504a1db27640f5

well, anyone with the "stoop with a roof" let me know.

Thanks,
    Cag40Navy
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

anyone?

There definitely isn't one for FSX...

dang, well, i can go with FS9 models too if they are any good

Cag40, I'm afraid you'll be outta luck finding a "Willie Fudd" made for any flight sim. It's one of those 1950's planes that very few people even know about nowadays. We have S-2's and C-1A's, I'm surprised their creators didn't get the idea to do a Fudd while they were at it.

well, looks like im going to leave it up to any freeware or payware dev to pick up and do for FSX. thankss, tarp.

Cag....

....I'm with you-- we are in BAD need of the S-2A/E/G to include the C-1A and E-1B variants in FSX....

Seems like perhaps Prowler was hinting around about something like this many months ago....

The S-2 family is my current FSX dream as well...

Kent

I seem to remember a Canadian organisation called Indigo? had a Willy Fudd in their program. They were also going to do the Argus and even put out a beta which I crossed with DC-7 panel, sounds and FDE. Unfortunately Indigo seem to have scrapped these projects so we remain Fuddless.

Ooooo...

....not to jump off topic (too much), but an ARGUS would be fantastic as well!

Kent

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    We did have the Tracer,Trader, Tracker under development, but then FSX arrived, and then Acceleration and then they got lost all together in either one of the hacks i had or a HD crash..
    Best regards
    Prowler

Rummage, rummage...you know....some where....around here I'm sure I saw something Grumman like and twin prop....rummage rummage , might need dusting off and some bit's glued back on !.

Seriously, starting afresh would be the correct thing to do, it was shelved when Razbam anounced their's way back then, it sits there along with the Vigilante and many others that float around my head endlessly as projects I'd like to do but never seem to get time for LOL.

Best

Michael

During my first enlistment in the Navy in the early 70s, I was briefly onboard the Sara and the Kitty Hawk. There were some E-1s onboard. Strange looking bird. Sort of reminds me of the head in the movie, "Alien".

NC

well, if someone comes out with one, ill would be in heaven

There is the C2A Grey Hound included Abacus Flight Deck 5 package, I know it is not the same but it is kind of close, and it works great in FSX out of the box.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Quote Originally Posted by gigabyte View Post
    There is the C2A Grey Hound included Abacus Flight Deck 5 package, I know it is not the same but it is kind of close, and it works great in FSX out of the box.
    Is Flight Deck 5 worth it? Are they compatible with Javier's CVNs? Any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmechanic View Post
    i would buy a E-1 and C-2 in a heart beat
    Well, free or pay, id be willing to get a E-1 in a heart beat

I saw a CDF Turbo Tracker do a pass on a fire behind my house 2 summers ago, man did the pilot have big ones. It was down hill on a hill about 40 degree incline, the top of the hill was about 2000 feet agl and he came in over the top and i lost sight behind some 2 story buildings for a bit but I heard the TPE331s, man was it exciting to watch and she sounds almost as good as the piston one! I still have the Perfect Flight Tracker, I wonder if that will port...I too would give a kidney for a native Tracker!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got a POH for a C-1 Trader. Best chapter is on loading nuclear weapons for a COD flight!:isadizzy:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Piglet Conrad
    Piglet's Peculiar Planes
    "Ahhh... the freedom of freeware!"
    First Rule of Aviation:
    Don't piss off your mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Is Flight Deck 5 worth it? Are they compatible with Javier's CVNs? Any pics?
    Yes, they can be. I bought this pack a long time ago (okay a couple years) and had a lot of fun. I may have had to edit the cfg file, but I could look that up.

The models are not of the detail level of newer addons, so don't expect too much.

Members who have read this thread: 1