NAS Fallon Airshow Pics (OT)

Thread: NAS Fallon Airshow Pics (OT)

NAS Fallon Airshow Pics (OT)

First batch. Most pics were taken in agonizing detail. I have about 100 pics of a NAS Fallon Longhorn SAR SH-60 exterior. ...er...I won't be posting those.

Great stuff JD!

Videre Vincere Est

WOW, great pic's :ernae:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Be neat if some repainter could do those 2 SeaBee paints for the Porsky freeware one for FSX
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

Second Batch:

Third Batch

Last Batch (for now):

I Have about 10-15 pics of the SeaBee's if anyone is interested.

Blog Entries
    Nice pictures Jim. I bet you were back in old times.

:ernae:
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Nahhh... I was on submarines for most of my career. I really went out there to take pictures of bricks and stucco, but since the planes were there.....

Ahh, so nice to see some 2-seat F/A-18F's Jim, you made my night. Thanks for sharing! Mike

Thanks for sharing. Really looking forward to your NAS Fallon scenery.

Jim,

Very cool pics! Lotsa Super Bugs, I see! Nice to see that TF-16N, too.

BTW, can't wait to see your Fallon scenery. :ernae:

Shark

Jim this must have given you a little push to finish your NAS Fallon. I have been looking forward to your rendition of this scenery. Hope to see it soon. Thanks for the pictures.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

tigisfat
    Thank you for sharing these with us!

SOH-CM-2023
    Great pics. But for some reason most of the pics will not enlarge for me. I'll click the photo, the modem shows brief activity, a message shows "Loading" but no enlarged image appears. Pics that are enlargeable will show longer modem activity. :isadizzy:

Had to exit Internet Explorer, restart SOH to get photos. I was unable to see photos on any of the threads. Sorry to call "wolf".

Again, great pics.

I am intrigued by that Alpha Jet..I presume its privatley owned.

I see that it has a skull and cross bones on it like an L-39 (ZK-WLM and as painted by Bananabob for the FSX Lotus L-39) that lives here in NZ. Wonder if the same guy painted it? ZK-WLM was in a Russian Brown/Green camo but this wasn't deemed suitable in the area that it is based in for visibility reasons, therefore it was repainted in the States before shipping to NZ in a colour scheme similar to the Thai L-39s. The guy that painted it was a decendant of Captain Morgan hence the pirate logo. Apparently he puts little discreet pirate logos on every aircraft he paints but when the owner of the aircraft found out that that, he wanted bigger logo, hence the Pirate logo on the fin.

The registration shows it belongs to Mustang High Flight LLC aka Mark Peterson. I don't have any other data.

Yes I reduced the picture size considerably to get these photos in under the 1280 pixel limit. Most are originaly 3700 and change wide. Some I purposly made four or 5 part sets and let Pano Pro put them together. The T-39 Compilation is 22,000 pixels wide (which is why it's not posted).

Jim