Aerosoft F-16 released!

Thread: Aerosoft F-16 released!

Master of Disaster
    Nice!!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Official video to follow soon

Thanks for the heads up!!!
    "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is"

The Aerosoft web page for pre-ordering the F-16 on disc had a link to a page showing expected releases for other boxed editions of: FSX Catalina, along with Scenery Manhattan X and Innsbruck (X I guess) before year end. Scenery VFR Paris in Q1 2009, and A-10 X Q2 2009. Downloads probably released a month earlier? Looks like a lot of Aerospend coming up for me. I like their products.

Charter Member 2015
    I'm looking forward to their upcoming UH-1 too.........in the meantime....gotta make some space in my hangar for an F-16!:d
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Looking for feedback on this whoever gets a chance to ring it out.
    "Soon to be Expat"

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post

Mee tooo

Flying her just one Hour - absolutly superb ! Handle`s great, fly`s well and looks amazing. So many switches - have to print the manual. Now its not so easy to make a decision - do I fly Bo 105 or F-16

Thanks Aerosoft for a wonderfull Aircraft and an absolut acceptable Price

Blog Entries
    I sneaked off early to try out this long anticipated baby. Let me say it right now. The Aerosoft F-16 is everything it was advertised and at $33.00 a deal.

Read the manual. CRTL E will start the engines but nothing else. You must turn on the HUD and MFDs. Hint, the MFDs are by your right elbow and the HUD is near the stick. Turn up the brightness on the ICP.

She was easy to fly. Stable as a rock. Faster than a greased pig and as hard to slow down as your teenage son. The speed brakes just sort of work.

The detail is amazing. The entire plane is beautiful. HUD works just like in the real plane. You have to keep your head straight to see its symbology.

There are several flight models to represent the plane clean or loaded. They all fly differently..so I read. Never tried it yet.

There are about 4000 different liveries. It will take me an hour to dump the ones I don't want. :costumes:
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

i love her and i havent even figured out the radar yet, has lots of promise, its amazing how quickly such a complicated VC loads up after external view, some alphasim VCs take forever to load at ridiculous prices, definately a must-buy if your a military fan. Now all i gotta do is get iron eagle pumping on my TV in the backround, as dumb as it is i loved that movie when i was a kid

Quote Originally Posted by deimos256 View Post
    Now all i gotta do is get iron eagle pumping on my TV in the backround, as dumb as it is i loved that movie when i was a kid
    i picked it up in the bargain bin at best buy for 5.99 a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezyflier View Post
    i picked it up in the bargain bin at best buy for 5.99 a couple years ago.
    ahaha i honestly think i rip on it more than i watch it but its a fitting movie to play while flying this

I had their F-16 for FS9 and enjoyed it so I can't imagine that the FSX version would be anything less than great. And it looks from the comments so far that it is.

I purchased it last nite and will prolly install and fly a bit tonite on my AMD box. And yes, read the manual, (which I've already printed out). It makes it very clear as to what they wanted to accomplish (as in functional aspects, those it has versus those it don't).

I also like the way Aerosoft sometimes make their software manuals available to read before purchasing their products in some instances. Good sales tool, LOL.

I'm beginning to sound like a fanboy, hey, wait a minute, I am!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0