light bar in my room

Thread: light bar in my room

light bar in my room

[YOUTUBE]B88okRHtUs4[/YOUTUBE]
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

that's an epileptic seizure waiting to happen

Quote Originally Posted by cheezyflier View Post
    that's an epileptic seizure waiting to happen
    Gotta agree Cheezy. That would drive me nuts.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

There is a bar in my room, too!

But it's not very light at all

Sabertooth X58 | i7 950 Quad @ 3.07Ghz | 8Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 | 2x GeForce GTS450 1Gb SLI
    Antec 650W PSU | Western Digital 1Tb SATA | Lian Li PC7B Pro II | Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Charter Member 2016
    I insist on some light in my bar too - so I don't spill any. . .

:ernae:
    "Those who live by the sword are shot by those who don't"

Nice BAR Ridge! I shot a full-auto BAR some years back. What a hoot!:ernae:
    Gotta agree Cheezy. That would drive me nuts
    Hell, just his sig ani's drive me crazy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Piglet Conrad
    Piglet's Peculiar Planes
    "Ahhh... the freedom of freeware!"
    First Rule of Aviation:
    Don't piss off your mechanic.

I've never shot a BAR. I don't even think I've seen one to handle. Rare items these days.

As for lightbars, yes, I have some. Twinsonic model 12, I think it spent its life as a display item. Code 3 mini-4100. Aerodynic mini. And a Code 3 XL5000 that was cut to make a pair of mini-XL5000's (I did not cut it, I bought the pair). Then there's the collection of beacons, mostly Federal including a full line up of the Beacon Ray family. :mixedsmi:
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Happiness Consultant
    I gotta bar ... well more like a sledge hammer handle (38 inches of solid oak) in my room ...
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Only one question .......Why?????:isadizzy:
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Happiness Consultant
    Make sure you use that light bar appropriately ... not like this idiot ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
    Make sure you use that light bar appropriately ... not like this idiot ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

when i used to deliver pzza way back in the day, i had a yellow flashing light on top of my truck, for when i double parked. i used to flick it on behind slowpokes and they pulled over EVERY SINGLE TIME

It is perfectly ok to own these things for the purpose of collecting and displaying and to restore vintage emergency vehicles. It's not ok to put them on your car and use them to stop traffic or blow through intersections. I know there was an incident on eBay a few years ago where a seller(s) was selling 12 volt strobe lights that would activate the intersection signal light emergency vehicle system. This is the system that gives a green light for an approaching emergency vehicle, but turns all the other lights red. Use of these is illegal, some people got caught and eBay now has a tighter policy on vehicle emergency lighting auctions. My collection is vintage stuff, the latest being a 1987 vintage mini-Aerodynic. Most of my collection is 1950's through 1970's stuff.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

It was a while back I was looking at buying a couple of these (the full width units - long story, and quite boring). The companies selling them (at the time) would sell them, but you couldn't buy red or blue lenses for them unless you purchased it with a government PO or provided proof of affiliating with a government agency. The only colors you could get were clear/white, yellow and green. I guess you could make your own red and blue lenses, but they wouldn't sell them. Second hand units were available on EBAY, but the sellers were selling them without lenses.

Brian